PSS

Jan 27, 2012
amnafahad4life said:
File #: Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad.
[February 8, 2012]

Dear Client,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You previously went to Canada and claimed refugee status. In order to continue processing of your application you need to apply for an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC).

You need to apply to the Immigration Program Manager, Canadian High Commission, Islamabad for ‘Authorization to return to Canada'. There is no formal application form. You should give details of your immigration history and previous stay in Canada on plain paper(s) and reasons why you should be allowed to return to Canada. Your application should be accompanied by a fee of C$400/-. I have enclosed a copy of fee schedule which give details on how to make this payment.

Once your submission is received, the application will be reviewed by the Program Manager. Please bear in mind that there is no assurance that an ARC will be granted, as the discretion to approve ARC request lies with the Program Manager.

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to respond. If we do not receive your response within this period, a decision on your application will be made on the basis of information held on your application at that time.

Yours sincerely

Visa Section

Attach a copy o f this letter with your response

This is what i got through e-mail... my husband did all the requirements and sended them tonight.. so lets see what happens now
i had the same latter about year ago i were granted authorization to return to Canada is your husband were issue removal order and are those were enforce

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
amnafahad4life said:
yes bro... u were right!!!.. Allah ka shukar hai!!... wese abhi visa aya nahi hai hehehhee.... but yeh they said that they r gonna finalize the case before the expiry of the medical... :D thanks for ur support and help.. will keep u updated!!!
lot of congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stay blesssssss n dnt forget to thank allah .......he did make it easy for u

inshallah soon ur hubby ll be wid u , ameen

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
S khan said:
Its normal they do three times

really ....
do know how long does it take ??
when they put the file in background checks?

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
amirkijaan said:
first of all conratz to all who have recvied medical and prp
i have been a silent reader on this for the last 3 months

i am still waitting for prp
..... i just received another e-mail from chc ... last night ....
i have been e-mailing them after every months time ......
:'(

your appliction is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. CCURRENTLY , BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE UNDERWAY FOR THIS APPLICTION .....
how many times will they do background check??????
i think this is the 3rd time ...
and am still waiting for caips ........

tell me what you guyz think
dont worry they do background checks like 3 times...i sugesst u not to e-mail them that often cuz my mp told me that more u e-mail them it makes the case slower cuz inorder for them to reply to ur e-mail they have to pull out ur file from the queue so it slows it down little bit...

its gonna end soon now Insallah..

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
amirkijaan said:
really ....
Its the last stage before PPR . It can take between 45 days to 6months for husbands. For wife's it can be less

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
amirkijaan said:
really ....
if it a husband case they do background check like 2-3 times.. once the file is in intial stage.. then in the middle and then when they finalize the case at the final stage and for wifes its usualy one time or 2 not more then that and its quicker

for husband case the final background takes 3-6 months depending upon ur travel history.. if u have travelled alot then it takes longer and if u have not travel anywhere its quicker..

i hope that helps :)

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
amnafahad4life said:
yes.... thanks alot.. didnt receive the ppr yet... just got a call and they said that they r gonna finalize the case before the medical expires....Insallah sub acha hoga..

yes chc is a torture man!!!...
many many congratulations. and plz remember us in ur prayers

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
amnafahad4life said:
dont worry they do background checks like 3 times...i sugesst u not to e-mail them that often cuz my mp told me that more u e-mail them it makes the case slower cuz inorder for them to reply to ur e-mail they have to pull out ur file from the queue so it slows it down little bit...

its gonna end soon now Insallah..
i hope so .... i guess i should stop e-mailing them :mad:
i was going with the theory "if i keep annoying them they will speed up" ::).....
because how much more slower can they get one way or another ....
they are taking for ever
thank you so much though for your supportive words
conratz by the way on the process for u
u have been waitting for a while

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
amnafahad4life said:
if it a husband case they do background check like 2-3 times.. once the file is in intial stage.. then in the middle and then when they finalize the case at the final stage and for wifes its usualy one time or 2 not more then that and its quicker

for husband case the final background takes 3-6 months depending upon ur travel history.. if u have travelled alot then it takes longer and if u have not travel anywhere its quicker..

i hope that helps :)
he doesnt have a travel history .............i hope everything works out
because they need the tinyest reason to delay the process.....

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
amirkijaan said:
he doesnt have a travel history .............i hope everything works out
because they need the tinyest reason to delay the process.....
yes if he doesnt have a travel history then his background is not gonna take that long.. dont worry its gonna end soon Insallah

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
salam everyone, main kuch kehna chahta hoon jo loog yahan par keh rahay hain k husband case main remedical k baad 2 se 6 month lagtay hain passport request anay tak aur ye timelength depend karti hai travel history par unk andazay theek hain but i want to share the reality.

jnab mujhay remedical karwaye 6 month ho gaye hain aur mery travel history zeroooo hai maine 16 years education apnay city se he complete ke hai aur mera case straight forward hai koi complications nai hain koi criminal record nai hai , aur meray case ko 22 months ho gaye hain ab sab bhai logo behnoo , conclusion khud draw kar loo,

remeber me in ur prayers , aur jinko positive response milay hain unko dil ke ataaaa gehraioon se mubarkaaaan

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
wait for response said:
salam everyone, main kuch kehna chahta hoon jo loog yahan par keh rahay hain k husband case main remedical k baad 2 se 6 month lagtay hain passport request anay tak aur ye timelength depend karti hai travel history par unk andazay theek hain but i want to share the reality.

jnab mujhay remedical karwaye 6 month ho gaye hain aur mery travel history zeroooo hai maine 16 years education apnay city se he complete ke hai aur mera case straight forward hai koi complications nai hain koi criminal record nai hai , aur meray case ko 22 months ho gaye hain ab sab bhai logo behnoo , conclusion khud draw kar loo,

remeber me in ur prayers , aur jinko positive response milay hain unko dil ke ataaaa gehraioon se mubarkaaaan
:) u know one way or another
they will take their sweet time ......
so it doesnt really matter
i think its matters on ur luck ... or immgration officer
they can drag it longer or get it over and done with ... so am not worried ....
i am just going with the flow
but thanks for sharing your experience

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wait for response said:

awwwwww may allahhhhhhhhh help u ......... n u soon get ur ppr ..ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
wait for response said:

did u get imm forms and re-pcc ???... re-med se kuch nahi hota.. last time my hubby got his re-med on 27th feb 2011... and then in october 2011 they asked for imm forms and re-pcc ..

it just depend whose doing ur case i guess.. inki apni murzi hoti hai jo dil mein aye kar dete hain...
Allah ki taruf se jis k lea dil mein reham agaya tu uska ho gaya