+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
UOC said:
You are not alone. My wife is also March 2010 AOR and her remedical was done jan 2010. Still waiting for PPR. She also has a travel history. I can understand how painful is that. I tried my MP also but all are useless. Order CAIPS and you know exactly what is going on. There is no other way to find out.
i have ordered caips i will recieve them in mid nov.... wht sort of travel history ur wife has???? i just go abroaad for vacations thats it.... wht abt her?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khloud said:
i have ordered caips i will recieve them in mid nov.... wht sort of travel history ur wife has???? i just go abroaad for vacations thats it.... wht abt her?
There are no 'types' of travel history, a travel history is travel history! Anything except for permanent residence is 'vacation'..

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
iftikhar505 said:
I also wish all whoever received the Visa or ppr. Congratulations
The one who hasn't received it yet should read this joke, think of chc Islamabad and just chill out.

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God answered, "No, you have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live & CHC Islamabad won't give her the visa to let her join her huband in Canada for long time anyway. she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit by a car and died immediately.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years, why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?"God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

LMAO!! ;D Good one!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to everyone who got PPR ............ Have a happy holy and healthy life ahead ...... 8) 8)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
There are no 'types' of travel history, a travel history is travel history! Anything except for permanent residence is 'vacation'..
travel history does have types for which different types of visas are granted such as tourist, study, work or diplomatic trips and so on .......... I wont be surprised if CHC-ISB starts suspecting you for your honeymoon trip to middle east ........ because if you want to find a reason to screw someone up being in a position of authority ........ you will find it ...... :( but I remember few months ago someone got the visa really fast and he had taken his wife to Africa and other countries for honeymoon trip ...... so its hard to say ........ in general I would avoid taking sponsored spouse out of the geographical limits of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan until immigration is finalized ......... because we dont know how their security system works, at the time of your travelling they might have put your destination country on high alert based on their agencies information ..... and you just happen to be there showcasing your honeymoon ......... again its a guess work but a reasonable assumption to make given their enhanced sense of security against global terrorism

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
travel history does have types for which different types of visas are granted such as tourist, study, work or diplomatic trips and so on .......... I wont be surprised if CHC-ISB starts suspecting you for your honeymoon trip to middle east ........ because if you want to find a reason to screw someone up being in a position of authority ........ you will find it ...... :( but I remember few months ago someone got the visa really fast and he had taken his wife to Africa and other countries for honeymoon trip ...... so its hard to say ........ in general I would avoid taking sponsored spouse out of the geographical limits of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
hey listen buddy u hot shot wannabe, dont try juggle words and be snippy with me! worry about ur honeymoon dude, cuz it looks like ur picture!! ;)
weather its tourist, study or diplomatic visa, they still fall under visitors!! got that?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
hey listen u freakin hot shot wannabe, dont try juggle words and be snippy with me! worry about ur visa not others'!
weather its tourist, study or diplomatic visa, they still fall under visitors!! got that?
I dont think there was anything personal against you but if this is how you took it ..... I apologize and be advised that I dont get intimidated by your self bestowed rough and tough style ...... you can imagine that I could give a damn about it ......... now relax and enjoy yourself you are out of this trouble okay

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I dont think there was anything personal against you but if this is how you took it ..... I apologize and be advised that I dont get intimidated by your self bestowed rough and tough style ...... you can imagine that I could give a damn about it ......... now relax and enjoy yourself you are out of this trouble okay
never mind, my style is pretty versatile, im like the ocean! dont apologize actually i take my words back...sorry, i guess my skippy emotions overtook the sense of realism!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
never mind, my style is pretty versatile, im like the ocean! dont apologize actually i take my words back...sorry, i guess my skippy emotions overtook the sense of realism!!
That's perfectly fine brother .......... :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
I also wish all whoever received the Visa or ppr. Congratulations
The one who hasn't received it yet should read this joke, think of chc Islamabad and just chill out.

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God answered, "No, you have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live & CHC Islamabad won't give her the visa to let her join her huband in Canada for long time anyway. she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit by a car and died immediately.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years, why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?"God replied, "I didn't recognize you."
hmmmmmm thts y u guys want ur wife to b wht u as soon as possible bz u dnt want her to resemble lyk MOMO :p.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
DodgeCharger said:
yeh howe na baat 8) 8) b happy.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pahly wo Girl friend thi,
Ma bolta wo sunti thi,
Phir wo Mari Mangetar Bani,
Wo Bolti Ma sunta thaa,
Ab wo Mari BIWI hai,
Ham 2no Bolty hain or Puraa Muhallah sunta hai.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
congrats sis!!!

ayesha_a said:
MashAllah I have good news to share after 16 months. I got my PPR today :) I can't believe it...Only today my dad was telling me that since you got a call yesterday now they'll check your medical and then send you PPR so be ready, you'll definitely be hearing something this week...so I said they'll be off for eid maybe..so he said no, i know, my instinct says it'll be today or monday...so i started laughing...

And 2 hours later, I got the PPR! Alhamdolillah =)

I can't thank God enough, and then ofcourse my family on this forum who helped me throughout....I met (hypothetically) some of the nicest people here, and despite all the disagreements, arguments, jokes, discussions...Im sure everyone on the forum would be there for the other person through thick and thin as they've seen similar times and know how difficult it is to live without one's spouse. I'll still be visiting the forum and keep you guys updated, and ofcourse give my input where I can...:)

Last but not the least, I love you all for helping me through this :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Ranjah said:
An excellent read for all of us:

Allah's sacred month of Dhu'l-Hijjah is upon us. It is a blessed and important month and one of the four sacred months in which the sin is more serious and good deeds bring a greater reward.

Here's a brief guide to help you to prepare for the best days of the year.

1. Read the Qur'an:
Plan to complete the recitation of the Qur'an within these 10 days. If you read three juz a day, it can be accomplished. It is not difficult. Ask Allah to make it easy for you.

2. Increase in Nawafil Prayers:
You can increase in Nawafil prayers by praying:

a] Salât Dhuha: Also known as al-Awwâbeen, may be offered as 2, 4, 6 or 8 rak'ât, prayed after the sun has risen and before the time for Dhuhr approaches. [Muslim, 1238]

b] 4 rak'ât before ‘Asr – The Prophet [sall-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam] said: “May Allâh have mercy on those who pray four rak'ât before ‘Asr prayer.” [At-Tirmidhî, 395 – classed as hasan by al-Albânî in Sahîh al-Jâmi 3493]

c] Tahhiyatul masjid: Greet the masjid with two rak'ât: “If any one of you enters a mosque, he should pray two rak'ât before sitting.” [Al-Bukhârî & Muslim]

d] Al Sunnan Al Rawatib: The Messenger of Allah sallallahu alaihe wassallam said, “A house will be built in Heaven for one who prays 12 Rak'aat in a day and evening as follows: 4 Rak'aat before and 2 after the Dhuhr Prayer, 2 after the Maghrib Prayer, 2 after the ‘Ishaa' Prayer and 2 before the Fajr Prayer." Narrated by at-Tirmizi under No. 380.

e] Qiyâm al-Layl: With this prayer, we hope that Allâh will illuminate our graves; will bestow nûr on our faces; will cancel our bad deeds, bi-idhnillâh. Pray at least 2 rak'ât. If you are able to follow the Sunnah, then pray all 11 rak'ât [including witr].

3. Makes lots of Dhikr:

Do a lot of dhikr, especially in these days. “There are no days greater in the sight of Allâh...” [Ahmad, 7/224 ]
So what did the Prophet [sall-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam] tell us to do in these days? That, we need to make the dhikr of tahlîl, tahmîd & takbîr. [Tahlîl [“Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh”], Tahmîd [“Alhamdulillâh”] and Takbîr ["Allâhu Akbâr"]. Ahmad, 7/224

As soon as the announcement of Dhul-Hijjah is made, start your dhikr:
“Allâhu Akbâr, Allâhu Akbâr, lâ ilâha ill-Allâh, Wallâhu Akbâr. Walilâhilhamd.”

For women, when you are in your homes, raise your voices. You will remind your children, husbands, brothers, etc. Make it like a habit so that you will find yourself doing dhikr automatically. While walking, reclining, working, eating, just keep doing dhikr.
Send a lot of blessings and salâm upon the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wassallam consistently.

4. Istighfâr:
Is it possible to gain 1.5 billion hasanât in one minute? How many Muslim's are there today? 1.5 billion? By making istighfâr [seeking forgiveness] for all Muslim's, you can gain 1.5 billion hasanat. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wassallam is reported to have said that when a person seeks forgiveness for all believers, Allâh will write for him a hasanât for every one of those believers. [Classed as hasan by al Albânî ]

Just say ‘Astaghfirullâh' for yourself and for all the believers, from your heart. Allâh [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] is forgiving & generous.
Indeed, rahamât are falling down like rain. So try to be under those rahamât. Keep saying ‘astaghfirullâh', ‘astaghfirullâh', astaghfirullâh', keep insisting on it till Allâh forgives you. Start from the beginning of Dhul-Hijjah.

5. Fasting:
Fast as much as you can during these blessed days. If you can fast all of these days, then do so. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wassallam said, “There is no deed more precious in the sight of Allâh, or greater in reward, than a good deed done during the ten days of Dhul-Hijjah.” Allâh loves the good deeds in these days. Allâh loves siyâm. Put these two beloved things together. You are the doer of the things Allâh loves. He [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] will Love you, bi-idhnillâh.

Regarding fasting on the day of ‘Arâfah, the Prophet [sall-Allâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam] said: “Fasting the day of ‘Arafâh, I hope, will expiate the sins of the year before it and the year to come...” [Muslim, 1976]. So how does this happen? Does this mean that we can fast on that day and for the rest of the year we can do whatever we want of bad deeds? No! It implies that Allâh [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] will help us to abstain from sins. And, if you commit a sin by mistake, He [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] will cancel it due to His promise.

6. Charity: Spending for the sake of Allâh!
Only Allâh knows how many trials & calamities have been pushed away from us, our family and loved ones as a result of our sadaqâh. Allâh knows how many times relief and ease has come to us due to the sadaqâh we gave. Therefore, give in the way of Allâh, as much as you can. Don't leave any raised hands return empty. Show Allâh that you love Him by spending from that which you love. Show Allâh [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] that all these things mean nothing besides gaining His ridha [pleasure].

Don't look and remind yourself of what you have already spent in the past. If Allâh wills, He [subhâna wa ta'âlâ] has accepted and written it for you. Now, think of how you can outdo that sadaqâh during these days. Spend from what you love and Allâh will love you.

7. Preserve the Ties of Kinship:
Preserve the ties of kinship for: “No one who severs the ties of kinship will enter Paradise.” [Sahîh Muslim]
If it is difficult for you to call or meet every relative, then send them a message. But write with your heart and with the right intention.

8. Make the du'â:
“O Allâh, help me to remember You, to give You thanks, and to perform Your worship in the best manner.” [Sahîh Abû Dâwûd, 1/284]

These were just a few of the wonderful things we can do during these best days of Dhul-Hijjah. Therefore, if we want Allâh's help with these deeds and our schedule for them, we need to do a lot of tawbah. The Salaf as-Sâlih used to say that they would feel prevented from qiyâm al-layl due to their sins. They knew that when they want to do ‘ibâdah and they are unable to do it, it is due sins. So, what do we need to do? A lot of istighfâr with tawbah, real Tawbah! Ask Allâh for help.

Remember that in these special days and nights, Allâh is sending His special mercy. Do you think that this special mercy will reach everybody? Do you think that it will reach the one who is in front of the TV watching a movie? Or listening to music? Or do you think it will reach the one who is making sujûd, rukû', tilâwah, making istighfâr, etc.?

We have to show Allâh that we want this special mercy. We need to make ourselves eligible for it.
Jazak ALLAH
May ALLAH gives all of us the power to act upon this(ameen)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.