CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
There is definately something wrong with the service for the past few days, it shows balance of zero in my account online; eventhough when I dial their access number it still tells me my current balance and the whole online call history has also disappeared :S
Yah bhai this happened since morning ,,,,,i dnt know about the account thinge,,,, but the operator saying all wrong ,,,,,,no idea how will they going to fix or may b not :( .

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
Yah bhai this happened since morning ,,,,,i dnt know about the account thinge,,,, but the operator saying all wrong ,,,,,,no idea how will they going to fix or may b not :( .
Its the weekend, I doubt they will do anything right now. They will probably fix the problem on Monday or so....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Its the weekend, I doubt they will do anything right now. They will probably fix the problem on Monday or so....
they told me within n hour they will fix but still same,,,, hope they fix the problem on Monday.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all my friends hope u all r fine friends I want to know updates can u plz tell me? :)

H

humpakwatan

CONGRATULATIONS to ayesha a and o Canada for PPR and shaks ams f
or pp return. :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

H

humpakwatan

sawera said:
they told me within n hour they will fix but still same,,,, hope they fix the problem on Monday.
I also had trouble calling all day today ...it was not dialing to Pakistan. It seems to be working now.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ayesha_a said:
MashAllah I have good news to share after 16 months. I got my PPR today :) I can't believe it...Only today my dad was telling me that since you got a call yesterday now they'll check your medical and then send you PPR so be ready, you'll definitely be hearing something this week...so I said they'll be off for eid maybe..so he said no, i know, my instinct says it'll be today or monday...so i started laughing...

And 2 hours later, I got the PPR! Alhamdolillah =)

I can't thank God enough, and then ofcourse my family on this forum who helped me throughout....I met (hypothetically) some of the nicest people here, and despite all the disagreements, arguments, jokes, discussions...Im sure everyone on the forum would be there for the other person through thick and thin as they've seen similar times and know how difficult it is to live without one's spouse. I'll still be visiting the forum and keep you guys updated, and ofcourse give my input where I can...:)

Last but not the least, I love you all for helping me through this :)
Congratulations ayesha! You were one of the nicest people to interact with on this thread :) Wish you a great life ahead!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Congrats to the others who got their PPRs and visas :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
shamsia said:
Congrats to the others who got their PPRs and visas :)
I also wish all whoever received the Visa or ppr. Congratulations
The one who hasn't received it yet should read this joke, think of chc Islamabad and just chill out.

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God answered, "No, you have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live & CHC Islamabad won't give her the visa to let her join her huband in Canada for long time anyway. she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit by a car and died immediately.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years, why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?"God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

H

humpakwatan

iftikhar505 said:
The one who hasn't received it yet should read this joke, think of chc Islamabad and just chill out.

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God answered, "No, you have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live & CHC Islamabad won't give her the visa to let her join her huband in Canada for long time anyway. she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit by a car and died immediately.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years, why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?"God replied, "I didn't recognize you."
Haha it was hilarious!!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
iftikhar505 said:

hahahahaha well ab aisa bhee naheen hota ::)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
LOL nice!

iftikhar505 said:

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
shamsia said:
Congratulations ayesha! You were one of the nicest people to interact with on this thread :) Wish you a great life ahead!

Thank you Shamsia and Humpakwatan...:)

I'd also like to let you all know that the PPR came by TCS and the tcs person took 200 from me at delivery...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Hahaha good joke! =)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are not alone. My wife is also March 2010 AOR and her remedical was done jan 2010. Still waiting for PPR. She also has a travel history. I can understand how painful is that. I tried my MP also but all are useless. Order CAIPS and you know exactly what is going on. There is no other way to find out.

khloud said:
my case was applied in march 2010 and did re med sice 7 july
nothing since then........
i dont know whts up with my case??... its a wife case
the only thing which i think isdelaying might be my travel history as i got abroad for vacations
it seems this is never going to end for me
are there any other cases who applied in march 2010 and they still havent got their ppr?