Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
why don't you visit him? or are you in your last trimester??

MrsAmir said:
Here is my timeline in spousering my husband
Application submitted to missasgua July 2010
Approved Aug 2010
Islambad recieved Sept. 2010
Update documenation oct 2010
Doctor note stating baby is coming and requesting them to speed up process July 2011
Embacy said soon they will begin to process Sept 2011
Still waiting

if anyone have any suggestion on how to speed up the process or at least get my husband here soon even if it is visit visa please tell me. havnt seen my husband/ best friend in 5 months :(

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
LOL @ kamina insan, immigration officeer!!
I wish I could LIKE this post!!

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Our Ref: BXXXXXX

ONE 2 KA 4 WIFE
PK Street
CITY PH: XXXXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

This refers to you application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent resident visa has been reviewed.
Based on the information provided with your application, it appears that you may not meet the requirement of Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which states that for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the act.

You and your sponsor married on xx-xx-2011. As per information available on the application your marriage will not been consumed / your rukhsati will not take place until a permanent residence visa has been issued to you.

At this time, it appears that your marriage is not genuine and was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring status or privilege under the Act as insufficient evidence of an on-going relationship between you and your sponsor has been provided.

You are requested to advice what your life plans are if a permanent residence visa is not approved. Furthermore, you may submit further evidence of an on-going relationship and contact with you sponsor. This evidence can be, but is not limited to:

Copies of email,
Money transfer receipts,
Letter / card along with stamped envelope,
Telephone bill showing number dialed,
Recent photo of you and your sponsor together,
Other post wedding photos,

Please note that each photo submitted must be accompanied with names of the persons in the photos, the date, time and place where photo was taken, and a brief explanation of the activities you are undertaking in the photo. You may also submit proof of your sponsor's visit from Canada along with written evidence to describe the nature and depth of knowledge and familiarity you have of you sponsor.

To be procedurally fair, before a final decision is made on you application, you are being given an opportunity to respond to these concerns and provide any further information within 45 days from the date written at the top of this letter. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter and include a copy of this request letter with any correspondence or information you wish to submit to the address noted at the top of the letter.

If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, a decision will be made based on the information included with you application at that time, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
Kamina insaan
Immigration Section

IMPORTANT: It is in your best interest to submit substantial evidence to ensure all element of your relationship to your sponsor are considered before a final decision is made on your application.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
awww.... that is sooo sweeett!!!
you're decorating your room/ house in honor of your wife coming!! SWEET!!

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar ye time kioun nahi guzer raha since wife received passport back. Itna tough to last 20 months mey nahi howa time. I have cleaned and organize my home in last 2 days and tomorrow me and my Ammi G going to decorate my room and on Tuesday wife will arrive :) still can not belive that she actually got visa from CHC.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Yaar jab bhi online status check karo, same information all the time, Application recieved. I think now they are stuck on October 2010 and not moving to next months at all from last 2 months. :-\

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
nice!!
If only every husband actually followed it..

Ranjah said:
I was reading this on a website and thought to share it with you. I hope you'll like it!

"Every Husband must Read This" ....Even wife can also...:)

Love her ...when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her...when she "pushes" you to pray. She wants to be with you in Jannah (Paradise).

Love her...when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not "make" them on her own.
Love her...when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you

Love her...when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her...when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her...when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her...when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her...when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she's beautiful.

Love her...when she looks beautiful. She's yours so appreciate her.

Love her...when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her...when she buys you gifts you don't like. Smile and tell her it's what you've always wanted.

Love her...when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change. Love her...when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don't ask, tell her its going to be okay

Love her...when she suffers from PMS. Buy chocolate, rub her feet and back and just chat to her (trust me this works!)

Love her...when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

Love her...when she stains your clothes. You needed a new thobe (kurta) anyway

Love her...when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her...when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both

Love her...she is yours. You don't need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Woman's Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) advised concerning the woman:

• Treat the women well.

• The best of you are those who are the best in the treatment of their wives.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar ye time kioun nahi guzer raha since wife received passport back. Itna tough to last 20 months mey nahi howa time. I have cleaned and organize my home in last 2 days and tomorrow me and my Ammi G going to decorate my room and on Tuesday wife will arrive :) still can not belive that she actually got visa from CHC.
AOA Brother,

I have been busy with work and away from site for some time, and am so happy to see that your wife received her Passport with visa. This is wonderful news, CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :)

My parents are leaving for Pakistan in less than one week, where I will follow in less than 3 weeks. All arrangements have been made where we will complete ruhksati and reception on November 12 and 13th. InshAllah, when we submit pictures of our ruhksati, my wife's process will complete within the same timeframe your wifes did.

Many congratulation, and best wishes to you both.

CanPak

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allah app ki zuban mubarak karay..... Not yet my dear sister.... am silent reader and everyday readying all the pages becoz i dont have much to share with you guys.

Remember your brother in your prays becoz i am on the top of list waiting for PPR.

ayesha_a said:
Babar shah is done too right?!?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
LOL TV nahi hai kya ghar mein? Abhi Ainy aagayi na khair nahi hai appki :p
LOL no tv at work, Ainy is my younger sis, she doesn't mind my jokes.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
zeeeee said:
hi ayesha!!
hehe.. settling in yes.. obviously it's hard but alhamdulilah sab ho raha ha.. no worries!!
good luck with your process!! hope u get here in the cold too, Asap!!:p tc

Hehehehe yeah I hope so too! :) Keep visiting the forum though, so we can keep in touch :) Good luck with settling in and enjoy :)