+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

ftpr said:
ya same day medical . but waiting for ppr let's c who's gonna first Inshallah. i applied 26 th april 2010 , wen u applied?
Applied on 19/04/2010 . I m stuck in backgrounds check. I hope we will have PPR this week InshaAllah.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
shamsia said:
Asak, congrats to those who got their PPRs and other good news :)
Dear Sister Shamsia,
Your application is for New delhi. I wonder why it is taking that long because it should only take around 6 months.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Its only 2.5 months to finish the year 2011 and I think they might be less than yearly quota limit to issue visa's to PK souses, thus speeds up to meet the quota because it looks ugly If one doesnt meet minimum quota where as there is a backlog.

Normally at last 3 months of the year they shift the gear to fast process and last year they even hired 3 contratct base admin staff. Again when the new year start then they process visa's with kanjosi till March and hardly once a week you hear on the forum that somone received PPR. Also in first week (I think) of November ministeral report is due in parliament where past years performance assesed and new year plan/strategy/process outlined in Fed parliament by minister of immigration. :)
Gr8 Job. pretty informative. I love your style of writing (visa's with kanjosi till March). Hope we get good news the one waiting to hear from them.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
How does a "marriage not genuine" letter look like? Does it specifically state that the marriage is not genuine? Do they give you chance to prove if they thought it was not genuine? What does such a letter exactly say?

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Here is my timeline in spousering my husband
Application submitted to missasgua July 2010
Approved Aug 2010
Islambad recieved Sept. 2010
Update documenation oct 2010
Doctor note stating baby is coming and requesting them to speed up process July 2011
Embacy said soon they will begin to process Sept 2011
Still waiting

if anyone have any suggestion on how to speed up the process or at least get my husband here soon even if it is visit visa please tell me. havnt seen my husband/ best friend in 5 months :(

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
how_much_longer said:
thank you lonlywithouthubby and sawera for the wishes!

Inshallah you'll get good news soon. Ameen
ameeennnnnnnnnnnnnn

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
how_much_longer said:
Thank you Mahmed for your reply and for the wishes!

What about the consultant or lawyer signature...should we leave that blank or write N/A?
We did it ourself, didn't use any 3rd party.

Will wait for your response.
You can just leave it blank since you don't have any representative on the case. :D

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
assalamu alaikum everyone,
congrats to everyone who got their PPRs and visas this week.

Does anyone know whats the cheapest and fastest method of sending a package to CHC-ISB from canada? thanks alot

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lionheart7 said:
How does a "marriage not genuine" letter look like? Does it specifically state that the marriage is not genuine? Do they give you chance to prove if they thought it was not genuine? What does such a letter exactly say?
Our Ref: BXXXXXX

ONE 2 KA 4 WIFE
PK Street
CITY PH: XXXXXXXXX

Dear Applicant,

This refers to you application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application for a permanent resident visa has been reviewed.
Based on the information provided with your application, it appears that you may not meet the requirement of Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations which states that for the purpose of these regulations, no foreign national shall be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the act.

You and your sponsor married on xx-xx-2011. As per information available on the application your marriage will not been consumed / your rukhsati will not take place until a permanent residence visa has been issued to you.

At this time, it appears that your marriage is not genuine and was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring status or privilege under the Act as insufficient evidence of an on-going relationship between you and your sponsor has been provided.

You are requested to advice what your life plans are if a permanent residence visa is not approved. Furthermore, you may submit further evidence of an on-going relationship and contact with you sponsor. This evidence can be, but is not limited to:

Copies of email,
Money transfer receipts,
Letter / card along with stamped envelope,
Telephone bill showing number dialed,
Recent photo of you and your sponsor together,
Other post wedding photos,

Please note that each photo submitted must be accompanied with names of the persons in the photos, the date, time and place where photo was taken, and a brief explanation of the activities you are undertaking in the photo. You may also submit proof of your sponsor's visit from Canada along with written evidence to describe the nature and depth of knowledge and familiarity you have of you sponsor.

To be procedurally fair, before a final decision is made on you application, you are being given an opportunity to respond to these concerns and provide any further information within 45 days from the date written at the top of this letter. Please ensure that you quote the file number indicated at the top of this letter and include a copy of this request letter with any correspondence or information you wish to submit to the address noted at the top of the letter.

If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, a decision will be made based on the information included with you application at that time, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,
Kamina insaan
Immigration Section

IMPORTANT: It is in your best interest to submit substantial evidence to ensure all element of your relationship to your sponsor are considered before a final decision is made on your application.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missingmyjaan said:
assalamu alaikum everyone,
congrats to everyone who got their PPRs and visas this week.

Does anyone know whats the cheapest and fastest method of sending a package to CHC-ISB from canada? thanks alot
Walaikum salaam. Behin G its all depend on your package wait. Last year I sent 60 pic's plus few documents to my wife through Canada post registered mail cost me $56 and received by my wife on 3rd day, for same package FEDEX gave around $150 price.

My advice is not to take costly risk sending directly from Canada to CHC-ISB instead send the documents to your spouse in PK and advice him/her to send CHC-ISB through TCS which will cost him Rps 150 - 200 and will be delivered on next day. If any trustworty friend/relative is traveling to PK give the pakage to him/her or else just send it through regulor mail which will cost you way less than the direct registered mail to CHC-ISB.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsAmir said:
Here is my timeline in spousering my husband
Application submitted to missasgua July 2010
Approved Aug 2010
Islambad recieved Sept. 2010
Update documenation oct 2010
Doctor note stating baby is coming and requesting them to speed up process July 2011
Embacy said soon they will begin to process Sept 2011
Still waiting

if anyone have any suggestion on how to speed up the process or at least get my husband here soon even if it is visit visa please tell me. havnt seen my husband/ best friend in 5 months :(
Behin G, insha allah as they said case will be begin to process in Sep 2011 count 4 months from there and your husband will get visa if things go in order. 99% medical letter does not have any value in their eyes. Before Fed election 2011 immigration minister was live on desi channel and he said words on medical letters and report I stop my line here. However my intention is not to disppoint you as you could fall under 1% successfull applicants. May Allah help you in your case processing and every thing else in life.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar ye time kioun nahi guzer raha since wife received passport back. Itna tough to last 20 months mey nahi howa time. I have cleaned and organize my home in last 2 days and tomorrow me and my Ammi G going to decorate my room and on Tuesday wife will arrive :) still can not belive that she actually got visa from CHC.

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
aww mashaAllah, your Ammi G is helping you decorate your room, thats so cute =)
i pray that your wife gets here safe and sound inshaAllah
thanks for all your help and dedication to this forum !! may Allah SWT give you best of duniya and akhira

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar ye time kioun nahi guzer raha since wife received passport back. Itna tough to last 20 months mey nahi howa time. I have cleaned and organize my home in last 2 days and tomorrow me and my Ammi G going to decorate my room and on Tuesday wife will arrive :) still can not belive that she actually got visa from CHC.
WAOH SO SWEET!