Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
BabarShah said:
Allah app ki zuban mubarak karay..... Not yet my dear sister.... am silent reader and everyday readying all the pages becoz i dont have much to share with you guys.

Remember your brother in your prays becoz i am on the top of list waiting for PPR.

InshAllah you will get it soon. According to the info posted by 0ne2ka4, they better be winding up all cases...dec mein tou they get into vacation mood and hardly work, so I guess the remaining Oct and Nov should wind up cases from 2009 and 2010 inshAllah....

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
CanPak05 said:
AOA Brother,

I have been busy with work and away from site for some time, and am so happy to see that your wife received her Passport with visa. This is wonderful news, CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :)

My parents are leaving for Pakistan in less than one week, where I will follow in less than 3 weeks. All arrangements have been made where we will complete ruhksati and reception on November 12 and 13th. InshAllah, when we submit pictures of our ruhksati, my wife's process will complete within the same timeframe your wifes did.

Many congratulation, and best wishes to you both.

CanPak

Congratulations on your wedding CanPak! Hope everything goes as planned...All the best :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
@ Ayehsa, any good new today? :D

Not at my end yet, what about you? ;D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Just an analysis bestplace4u...whenever you bug anyone, CIC comes to their rescue and grants them a visa...tor-wi, ainy..you're our lucky bro :D

B

bestplace4u

ayesha_a said:
Just an analysis bestplace4u...whenever you bug anyone, CIC comes to their rescue and grants them a visa...tor-wi, ainy..you're our lucky bro :D
aye haye chalo kuch tou kaam aya mai :-[ now i need someone to tease me, so i can get my long awaited visa :( someone plz help me

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
aye haye chalo kuch tou kaam aya mai :-[ now i need someone to tease me, so i can get my long awaited visa :( someone plz help me

CIC kaafi nahi hai tease karne ke liey? :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone received any call from chc lately, I was wondering what number shows up on screen when they normally call?

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
how_much_longer said:
First off, Congrats to all those who got PPRs on this special saturday!

Alhamdulillah, my wife was one of them. She received her PPR yesterday.

I want to thank everyone of you for keeping this forum active. Without all the knowledge and experiences shared by each of the members the waiting period would have been very difficult and we would've all felt lost and blind.

My prayers are with all other 2009/2010 cases that were with me, especially Saggit19/16, Babarshah, Resham, bloomingflower, lonlywithouthubby, alpha1980, bestplace4u, and all others that are waiting since 2009 and early 2010. Inshallah you will all get good news soon.

Timeline:
Applied CIC-M: March 2010
AOR: May 2010
Updates IMM forms: June 2010
Re-PCC, IMMForms: May 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Please pray we recieve pp with visa stamp now.
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
became-a-loner said:
Well they say dont try to live your life based on the criteria of others ............ so to me its not that I care less I just dont give a damn about it ....... and One2Ka4 and Wes ........ if we are helping someone we are doing it for the sake of God or for our personal satisfaction to have helped another human being ......... philanthropist reasons ........... dont allow the people who give you negative reasons to become your mirrors because they are not entitled to do so.........to me our strength lies in what we believe not in what others believe we should do, stay here and stay put to serve the ailing spouses ....... at least I have a plan to visit this forum even after my wife gets her visa because I know how it feels to be in limbo and have clueless questions from embassy and one naive answer can screw it up ......... and no one except these money grubber consultants and lawyers to help you and oftenly in wrong way ............so like I said ........... Give a damn to the people for their own reasons and for your own right reasons to help others.
TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8)

deafpaper

Oct 7, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Has anyone received any call from chc lately, I was wondering what number shows up on screen when they normally call?
i have miss call from the number 0512086 a couple of week ago.
i know a person on this forum who also received call from same number from embassy after got PPR to confirm that plz dont forgot to write your name on your consignment.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deafpaper said:
i have miss call from the number 0512086 a couple of week ago.
i know a person on this forum who also received call from same number from embassy after got PPR to confirm that plz dont forgot to write your name on your consignment.
Can u elaborate plz where exactly they want us to write the name? On the consignment is pretty vague ad general! Btw I got miss call from 0496223, I don't know what that is?

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Can u elaborate plz where exactly they want us to write the name? On the consignment is pretty vague ad general! Btw I got miss call from 0496223, I don't know what that is?
Isloo's dialing code is 051, the number u mentioned has a code of Kasur 049

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
just got the same reply from chc islamabad in email that file is in que for initial review ya initial review kb hoga???
y is it taking so long
more than a year since chc islamabad got my file
:-\ :'( :'(

deafpaper

Oct 7, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
just write your name and address under the sender detail.
but i am not sure about the number u got miss call. whether it is from CHC or not.