Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Maya85 said:
HI everyone..

If forum members remember here, last time I posted was when CHC-Islb requested some additional docs along with Re-PCC and Re-Medical request that was end of Nov 2011..
W submitted all docs and did re-medical within timeline of 45 days given by CHC-Islb..

Warya's and mine timeline is exactly same just one day diffrence..

Sponsoring Husband:
Dec 17th 2009 - CHC_islb started processing case
Nov 29th 2010 - Addiotnal docs were requested with Re-PCC and Re-Medical Request.

I emailed them last week and got this reply, that one of the forum members also recieved and that reply is exactly the same, that also has a mistake ;-p
"
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below). Requested documents were received.

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed. "

So Decision making officer is the person who decides whether Visa should be issued or not ?... I questioned them if background checks has been done or not they did not say anything .. :-0
Should I suppose background checks has been conducted already ??
This is 13th month of my spousal sponsorship application....

:)
mine is also the 13th moneht...they send the same automated msg yar :(

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya85 said:
HI everyone..

If forum members remember here, last time I posted was when CHC-Islb requested some additional docs along with Re-PCC and Re-Medical request that was end of Nov 2011..
W submitted all docs and did re-medical within timeline of 45 days given by CHC-Islb..

Sponsoring Husband:
Nov 29th 2010 - Addiotnal docs were requested with Re-PCC and Re-Medical Request.

I emailed them last week and got this reply, that one of the forum members also recieved and that reply is exactly the same, that also has a mistake ;-p
"
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below). Requested documents were received.

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed. "

So Decision making officer is the person who decides whether Visa should be issued or not ?... I questioned them if background checks has been done or not they did not say anything .. :-0

Hi it seems to have great message from Embassy. All the best to you INSHALLAH soon your Husband will get PPR request.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya85 said:
HI everyone..

Sponsoring Husband:

"
Dear Client,

Slaaam... Congratulations! you are near to get you PPR inshaAllah... Plese tell me what date did yousend your email to CHC after after how long they relied back... they re notreplying my emails... :(

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pehlay aati thi CHC say email.....ab wou bhe kabhi nahi aati..
Visay ka ik din moiyen hai...... neend kiyun raat bhar nahi aati...

:( :( Jawab do CHC walo.. mail hi kar do

Tu agar visa nahi deta na de.... jawab tou day...

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Imtihaan Friend not to scare you but to give you headsup as to my knowledge all the Wedding with NIKAH but no rukhsati cases are going through interview channel inthese days. We have few forum friends here with the NIKAH wedding situation here including myself.

Sofar myself & forum friend: JKSHPISB are the only two who rec'd the objection letter and to provide moore proof, it could be may be we have passed 9 month. Unfortunately I am the very 1st victom that will go for wedding with Nikah case interview. So cannt give/obtain any interview help yet.
However having said that you have enough time so if you do visit your spouse in PK please arrange a small gathering and name it Reception/Rukhsati take pictures and marriage hall detail which you can submit to them OR atleast keep it If they put a RUKHSATI objection and ask for more proof.Again every person own situation and case is different but one thing among all shadi's is common which is NIKAH. But I dont blame on them because in our community peoples have performed multi-thousands expensive shadi's so when they compare NIKAH ceremony with other shadi ofcourse it will look suspicious to them regardless how much proof & pictures they have in hand.
Assalam-o-alaikum one 2 ka 4,

Thanx for your kind advice, I appreciate it alot.
I am the wifey being sponsored by my hubby. We been married for 5 yrs an our previous application was refused ...so instead of appealing it we said...Screw it....and started to live in US. We have a child now and my hubby wants to move to canada so we are going thru this process again. Lat time it tool them almost a year to make a decision andlets see now how long it will take. I went in for interview and that went very well but I guess it was luck or whatever that it didnt work out.

I am sure they cannot deny the fact that we have a child and were living together for few years. We i not have a reception though. Our parents like what the heck...Nikkah is important thats it.

Wish me luck.

B

bestplace4u

Medical Expires on 18th feb and that will be 8th Month of processing in ISB.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more good news received on another forum right now:)

Wow That was quick....

We sent Passport on Saturday 15th Jan ; CIC received Passport on Monday 17th Jan and my received back passport with Visa Stamped on Friday 21st Jan.

My Time Line
Applied Mississauga : Nov-2009
AOR ISB : Dec-2009
Additional Docs : Jul-2010
More Docs : Sep-2010
Remed : Oct -2010
PPR Request :Jan-2011
Visa Stamped : jan-2011

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bestplace4u. Nice to see you back.
I try to stay away from here lol get more depressed after reading dumb arguments, time is passing quick InshaAllah we will hear something good soon.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
godisgreat said:

Wow That was quick....

We sent Passport on Saturday 15th Jan ; CIC received Passport on Monday 17th Jan and my received back passport with Visa Stamped on Friday 21st Jan.

My Time Line

wowwwwwww..congrats

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Mubarakaaaaan Bhadaiyaaaan & Patakhayyy to all who received their visa's .. please pray for us too :D

great person

Aug 24, 2010
sponsoring wife or husband?

godisgreat said:

Wow That was quick....

My Time Line

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Ladies & Gentlemen finally a diff reply from my MP .. please see

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by a n immigration officer. Back ground checks are over for this application.Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards, Immigration Section Canadian High CommissionPO Box 1024, Islamabad, Pakistanwebsite: www.pakistan.gc.ca<http://www.pakistan.gc.ca>Fax: (92) (51) 2086913, 2086914

Lets see now argh!!

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marya238 said:
Ladies & Gentlemen finally a diff reply from my MP .. please see

Greetings from Islamabad,

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by a n immigration officer. Back ground checks are over for this application.Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards, Immigration Section Canadian High CommissionPO Box 1024, Islamabad, Pakistanwebsite: www.pakistan.gc.ca<http://www.pakistan.gc.ca>Fax: (92) (51) 2086913, 2086914

Lets see now argh!!
Great! INSHALLAH next will be your PPR