+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

lostsoul27 said:
Hi

Thanks a lot.. but lets save the final congrats for the time i actually get the PPR coz you never know with these guys. As you can see i applied for my husbands case in April 2009 and Islamabad started processing it in June 2010. We did the remedical in Feb 2010 and then submitted the police certificate for the second time in May 2010 after that every time i used to write to the embassy they would tell me that my file is going through background checks and they can't tell me how long its going to take. I got the same reply for 8 months till they actually sent me a different mail a few days ago that the background checks on my file have been completed and now my file is in que to be reviewed.

Whats bothering me though is that in the last 2 yrs we have done medical twice and now this month my husbands medical is going to expire again. I just hope they don't delay my file more by asking for another medical coz that would really suck. I just hope its the PPR this time inshallah..
U will get a visa before the medical expire thts for sure. Many husbands have reeived PPR Requests in January

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
Imtihaan said:
Wife Case
Applied in October 2010
Approved in Nov 2010
No AOR yet

Hoping to get PPR with my AOR. :)

It doesnt hurt to dream. Plus they rhyme too :)

lol yeah hope for the best n will hear the best !!

can i ask u if u had a proper wedding ?? pics sent in for rukhasti n all ??

great person

Aug 24, 2010
ok that makes me feel a little better yes, the nuimber of sponsorships are for the rest of the world as well but hopefully they will be doing something for us pakis too...

lonly widout hubby said:
yeah from a valid source , i read it sometime back on cic.gc.ca website............ its was canadaian govt plann for 2011 ............. they said dat 2011 will gve spousal immigration quite bif no. whch i dnt remeber

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the race of technology, NADRA hits another achievement while it launches a very useful service for verifying CNIC details. Now you don’t need to visit NADRA offices to get someone’s details verified or to get some details regarding this. It has become very easy now to verify anyone if you are going to have dealing or are hiring him/her.

Simply verify their CNIC by sending an SMS to 7000. Write CNIC Number without dashes and send it to 7000. In
response you will get name and father’s name of that particular CNIC number holder (in urdu fonts).
Example: write 3740149922830 and send to 7000 Charges: Rs. 10 plus tax per Message (Around Rs. 12 including taxes)

At the moment this service is available for Mobilink, Telenor and Warid customers while Ufone and Zong are in process to get listed.
One may think that this is a privacy loop hole, however, as it does not provide any contact details of the CNIC holder and only reveals the name and father’s name – so it is acceptable and helpful in many ways.

Talking about benefits, this service will really help the public in there general as well as special matters as you can easily verify
someone’s details to check the scam or fake ones, these credentials can really help out in business deals as well as personal contracts where you need to be sure about the real person.

This service will also be helpful to law-enforcement agencies as they may be able to get more details as compared to public because there is another special number for them. They can get CNIC information by sending the number at 7001. Subscribers will get details through cellular companies which would collect data in real time communication from NADRA National Data Warehouse. This is thought be a secure data transfer as service numbers are labeled as “Special Numbers”.

NADRA is also supporting law-enforcement agencies and govt. to implement and cope up with prevailing law and order situation. This step is regarded as a good initiative as it will support telecom infrastructure as a big advancement and will led others to bring these kinda changes and revolutions.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
saroo said:
They do write back to the MP'S office and quickly as well. MP'S office don't call the embassy because of the time difference. The lady who handles my case from the MP'S office that's what she told me that she could call, because of the time difference she can't call them. Also i like to mention to people that please do vote for the Liberal party becasue i just heard the news on TV that there might be elections taking place in March and we need to support Liberals. I've been in Canada for the past 29 years, believe me Liberals are the best to deal with immigration problems and other issues we are facing in Ontario.
My MP always calls them and ask updates on my file

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
zohal said:
My MP always calls them and ask updates on my file
It depends where you are and what the time difference is. Well my MP'S office can't call them becasuse of the day and night difference.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lostsoul27 said:
Hi

Thanks a lot.. but lets save the final congrats for the time i actually get the PPR coz you never know with these guys. As you can see i applied for my husbands case in April 2009 and Islamabad started processing it in June 2010. We did the remedical in Feb 2010 and then submitted the police certificate for the second time in May 2010 after that every time i used to write to the embassy they would tell me that my file is going through background checks and they can't tell me how long its going to take. I got the same reply for 8 months till they actually sent me a different mail a few days ago that the background checks on my file have been completed and now my file is in que to be reviewed.

Whats bothering me though is that in the last 2 yrs we have done medical twice and now this month my husbands medical is going to expire again. I just hope they don't delay my file more by asking for another medical coz that would really suck. I just hope its the PPR this time inshallah..
Hey, how are you doing. I am sure you will be hearing soon for the PPR Insha Allah. Keep praying. My file is also in Queue to be reviewed. Let see how long they will take. Good Luck.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
simba said:
lol yeah hope for the best n will hear the best !!

can i ask u if u had a proper wedding ?? pics sent in for rukhasti n all ??
Hope is all we have.

Well, we did nikkah only and sent pics along with phone bills, as thats the only mode of communication between us.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am sponsoring my new born Dependant child. Sponsorship approved and file transfered to ISB VO. I know my case is different then you but just wanna check if you have any idea if they do it fast for newborn kids?

Any clue to request ISB office to expedite?

Thanks

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Hope is all we have.

Well, we did nikkah only and sent pics along with phone bills, as thats the only mode of communication between us.
Imtihaan Friend not to scare you but to give you headsup as to my knowledge all the Wedding with NIKAH but no rukhsati cases are going through interview channel inthese days. We have few forum friends here with the NIKAH wedding situation here including myself.

Sofar myself & forum friend: JKSHPISB are the only two who rec'd the objection letter and to provide moore proof, it could be may be we have passed 9 month. Unfortunately I am the very 1st victom that will go for wedding with Nikah case interview. So cannt give/obtain any interview help yet.
However having said that you have enough time so if you do visit your spouse in PK please arrange a small gathering and name it Reception/Rukhsati take pictures and marriage hall detail which you can submit to them OR atleast keep it If they put a RUKHSATI objection and ask for more proof.Again every person own situation and case is different but one thing among all shadi's is common which is NIKAH. But I dont blame on them because in our community peoples have performed multi-thousands expensive shadi's so when they compare NIKAH ceremony with other shadi ofcourse it will look suspicious to them regardless how much proof & pictures they have in hand.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Asif_786 said:
Hello Guys,

I am sponsoring my new born Dependant child. Sponsorship approved and file transfered to ISB VO. I know my case is different then you but just wanna check if you have any idea if they do it fast for newborn kids?

Thanks
Why u sponsoring your newborn baby?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Asif_786 said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks
Are you not canadian citizen. If not then yeah you have to sponsor your baby along with your wife if she is still in pakistan. If you are canadian citizen then automaticaly your baby should get the canadian passport.

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
HI everyone..

If forum members remember here, last time I posted was when CHC-Islb requested some additional docs along with Re-PCC and Re-Medical request that was end of Nov 2011..
W submitted all docs and did re-medical within timeline of 45 days given by CHC-Islb..

Warya's and mine timeline is exactly same just one day diffrence..

Sponsoring Husband:
Dec 17th 2009 - CHC_islb started processing case
Nov 29th 2010 - Addiotnal docs were requested with Re-PCC and Re-Medical Request.

I emailed them last week and got this reply, that one of the forum members also recieved and that reply is exactly the same, that also has a mistake ;-p
"
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below). Requested documents were received.

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed. "

So Decision making officer is the person who decides whether Visa should be issued or not ?... I questioned them if background checks has been done or not they did not say anything .. :-0
Should I suppose background checks has been conducted already ??
This is 13th month of my spousal sponsorship application....

:)

M

maximus391

Maya85 said:
HI everyone..

If forum members remember here, last time I posted was when CHC-Islb requested some additional docs along with Re-PCC and Re-Medical request that was end of Nov 2011..
W submitted all docs and did re-medical within timeline of 45 days given by CHC-Islb..

Warya's and mine timeline is exactly same just one day diffrence..

Sponsoring Husband:
Dec 17th 2009 - CHC_islb started processing case
Nov 29th 2010 - Addiotnal docs were requested with Re-PCC and Re-Medical Request.

I emailed them last week and got this reply, that one of the forum members also recieved and that reply is exactly the same, that also has a mistake ;-p
"
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below). Requested documents were received.

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed. "

So Decision making officer is the person who decides whether Visa should be issued or not ?... I questioned them if background checks has been done or not they did not say anything .. :-0
Should I suppose background checks has been conducted already ??
This is 13th month of my spousal sponsorship application....

:)
Maya this means that your background check has been completed now they will review your file once again and will issue a visa hopefully.