+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khans said:
Dear drmunir

if i'm not wrong it is less than six months but if it is more than six months then have u submitted his pcc from that country?

I think only those applicants who have some travel history in theire passports are waiting for ppr(i'm specifically talking about march 2011 remedical cases) and inshaAllah we all are going to hear good news.

regards
Khan's
my son stayed more [ > ] than 6 monthes. I m of the opinion that CHC distributes PPRs on its own sweet will , depending upon VO's mindset , no concern with foreign stay history.................

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
@drmunir

inshaAllah we and all other (march 2011 remedical cases) will get their ppr withen 15 days.

May Allah bless all of us.

regards

Khan's

wbmaple

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

You might also want to check out this thread which is a summary of posts from all nationalities who have done medicals and awaiting the next step (probably PPR) from CHC London.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-sentlondon-chcwaiting-for-next-stage-probably-ppr-t39680.0.html

Regards,
wbmaple

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
i sent an inquiry to CHC on islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca two times today but neither time i received automatic generated acknowledgement email , what should i do now please advice

doc

Jul 24, 2009
wbmaple said:
Hi everyone,

You might also want to check out this thread which is a summary of posts from all nationalities who have done medicals and awaiting the next step (probably PPR) from CHC London.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medicals-sentlondon-chcwaiting-for-next-stage-probably-ppr-t39680.0.html

Regards,
wbmaple
Hi wbmaple
I have exactly the sama time line and NOC like you. I submitted my documents in Nov 2009. 2nd AOR in Dec 2009, Done medicals 2nd may 2011,and rprf reached london on 11th may. NOC is 3111, now waiting for step 1 letter, Keep in touch
Doc

Nawabsaheb

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dear Friends

Nawab here

i am old reader/ viewer of this thread but this is my 1st post

i need your help/guidence

On 18 june i got my remedical request letter + form but these forms have issue date/stamp of 27 may 2011
these forms where dispatch from CHC isb on 15 june 2011 and i got them on 18 june 2011

i got the appointment on 28 june from abdul wakil karachi which was first available date
My query is

1 30 day time limits start from when (a) issue date i.e 27 may 0r (b) date of reception i.e 18 june

REgards

Nawab

A

ADream

Letter issuance date..............

Nawabsaheb said:
Dear Friends

Nawab here

i am old reader/ viewer of this thread but this is my 1st post

i need your help/guidence

On 18 june i got my remedical request letter + form but these forms have issue date/stamp of 27 may 2011
these forms where dispatch from CHC isb on 15 june 2011 and i got them on 18 june 2011

i got the appointment on 28 june from abdul wakil karachi which was first available date
My query is

1 30 day time limits start from when (a) issue date i.e 27 may 0r (b) date of reception i.e 18 june

REgards

Nawab

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Daer abidcro

If i'm not wrong u r also a remedical case?

Please share your time line.

regards

Khan's

A

ADream

Boss you should send an email marked urgent to your visa office...give out the letter delivery and appointment with DMP details....it will be fine since its not your mistake...

Nawabsaheb said:
ohh
can any tell me what i will do now as 30 day limit will funish on 26 june and i got appointment on 28 june

regards

Nawab

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Nawabsaheb said:
ohh
can any tell me what i will do now as 30 day limit will funish on 26 june and i got appointment on 28 june

regards

Nawab
you are in a very serious situation. mine case was also same to u. i did my medical within thrity days mentioned in letter but my passports were expired so dr.wakil asked for valid passports. When i got my new passports in mean time my thirty days were expired and dr. wakil was not sending my medicals even though i did my medical within due date of thiry days but it was delay due to my passport. I immediately send an email to CHC islamabad and got extension for another thirty days. I show the copy of that email then dr. wakil accept my request and sent medicals.
So u please just email for extension of ur validity to CHC isl or request dr.wakil for an early appointment of within due date otherwise u will face a very big problem.
regards
cell: 03002302404

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Nawabsaheb said:
ohh

regards

Nawab
Dear Nawab,

Do not worry, plz read the letter which you received with ur medical papers, it is mentioned that you should contact with DMP with in one month... so u already call them and took the appointment... they noted your passport....

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
shaikh sahib said:
you are in a very serious situation. mine case was also same to u. i did my medical within thrity days mentioned in letter but my passports were expired so dr.wakil asked for valid passports. When i got my new passports in mean time my thirty days were expired and dr. wakil was not sending my medicals even though i did my medical within due date of thiry days but it was delay due to my passport. I immediately send an email to CHC islamabad and got extension for another thirty days. I show the copy of that email then dr. wakil accept my request and sent medicals.
So u please just email for extension of ur validity to CHC isl or request dr.wakil for an early appointment of within due date otherwise u will face a very big problem.
regards
May be shaik sahib is correct so you should emil to cic regarding your situation....but beofre that you read the letter which receivd from cic

Nawabsaheb

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
tariq.shaikh said:
Dear Nawab,

Do not worry, plz read the letter which you received with ur medical papers, it is mentioned that you should contact with DMP with in one month... so u already call them and took the appointment... they noted your passport....
it is written that
"you must contact a DMP with in the next 30 days to arrange a medical examination"

If do not book an examination within 30 days, or fails to undergo an examination, we will assume that you are no longer interested in proceeding to canada and will refuse your application

and they also noted my and mine family passport

Nawabsaheb

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
shaikh sahib said:
regards
thanks shaikh sahib

i just sent an email to chc regarding extension in medical validy date
thanks to you, tariq bhai , adream bhai for help me

regards

pray for me

Nawab