+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
gosho said:
I am creating this thread for them, who is waiting for PPR from CHC-Islamabad
thank you bhai.i am also still waiting........
gosho bhai plz comments what will hapen if medical will expire?

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
I am also waiting, dont know why its being done to us as we have done our meds early this year and medical results received by them also and we are in a queue for review since long also, please pray that it should be done now as we are stuck since long.Please keep this thread alive.and please ask them now continuously otherwise they really dont care.
read the story what a Pakistani guy did and wrote on trackitt.com as follows:
Posted by babiah (105) 03 Oct 2010
@ ALL

I sent my medicals in July and then sent a query to CHC via their website which was not answered. Later i sent another query in first week of September but again got the auto reply and no action was taken. After receiving no update on my third query on 20th September, i got on the phone and called the High Commission. It took about an hour before finally i was able to speak to someone. I took the lady in the phone to task and vented all my anger on her and told her how i have been waiting for the immigration for the last 4 years. She was very considerate and listened to my complaints and later transferred me to an automated line where i could get my message recorded. I had to do the entire speech again and then i hung up. A few hours later an email with PPR was in my inbox.

Babiah.

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
kazkaz said:
I am also waiting, dont know why its being done to us as we have done our meds early this year and medical results received by them also and we are in a queue for review since long also, please pray that it should be done now as we are stuck since long.Please keep this thread alive.and please ask them now continuously otherwise they really dont care.
read the story what a Pakistani guy did and wrote on trackitt.com as follows:
Posted by babiah (105) 03 Oct 2010
@ ALL

I sent my medicals in July and then sent a query to CHC via their website which was not answered. Later i sent another query in first week of September but again got the auto reply and no action was taken. After receiving no update on my third query on 20th September, i got on the phone and called the High Commission. It took about an hour before finally i was able to speak to someone. I took the lady in the phone to task and vented all my anger on her and told her how i have been waiting for the immigration for the last 4 years. She was very considerate and listened to my complaints and later transferred me to an automated line where i could get my message recorded. I had to do the entire speech again and then i hung up. A few hours later an email with PPR was in my inbox.

Babiah.

amazing....... i think you all should do the same

ALI_2010

Jan 1, 2010
My consultant send a letter attached with my medical documents to CIC ISL two weeks agao. Lets see...

Regards
ALI

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
dear gosho
we are grateful to see this thread initiated by you.i would suggest that people whose medicals are expired or going to be expire in last or next 2 or 3 months should get togather at this forum so that we should know no of people waiting for ppr in pakistan.

please someone should share his/her experience as mentioned by kazkaz.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
ALI_2010 said:
My consultant send a letter attached with my medical documents to CIC ISL two weeks agao. Lets see...

Regards
ALI
which sort of medical document ? medical receipt or what else ? please guide i think Medical is not the issue because when i asked them they replied that they have received my results earlier.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear all some times CHCs issue the URGENT PPr giving only one month of medical expiry.
visit the website.It could be done with us also.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/imgwizard/

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually i created this thread that we should all get together here to make a strategy and discuss before approaching to chc.

All of you should come with some suggestions like Kaz gave a refrence of trackitt.

rgds

ALI_2010

Jan 1, 2010
Dear Kakaz,

Yes you r rite, copy of medical slips with copy of medical letter. He also said that CIC ISL is very lazy in reply.....So i think may be CIC Isl take atleast a month in reply. What do you think?
What about CAIPS? can we go for it or wait?

ALI

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear i dont think that CAIPS will do something as we know that nothing left behind as CHC told us that the file is in queue for final review, it mean all done Mashallah finely , CAIPS is usefull when our case is stuck in complex situation specially if the call for interview then this is very helpfull but in our cases nothing has left may be they are having no staff here or may be no quota for Islamabad lft , a good consultant can say something on it as they are familiar with their working.

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to All.... I am also an applicant whose application is in chc Islamabad... you people are lucky that u have done your medicals...... I havent recieved my medical request till now..... I emailed them about my application and they replied me:

" Most of the applications have been sent to chc LONDON and only few which are close to completion are in chc ISLAMABAD"

When i asked them the position of my application they told me:
"Your application is being processed in chc ISLAMABAD.........."

Can anyone tell me when would i recieve my medical request and even after that i have to wait a year more?

Thanks

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
i dont know why but they willfully kept our files in a Status -Co position,may be any policy for 2010 they did not issue a single PPr whos medical done in January 2010,but you should write them when they will send you medical it i not must that PPr should come after the year of meds, its depend upon their policy and B/G checks also,in our case B/Chks seem to be done but may be quota problem...

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
my time lines

applied march 2004
medicals November 2009

medicals almost expired no one knows y this happened to many of us and when we will get PPR????????????????????

ALI_2010

Jan 1, 2010
By the way any one knows that for re-medical(if medical expires) CIC will again send medical forms or simply send a letter....and what about lab tests? and can we go for all tests or only some?

ALI