+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
masoom1 said:
Hi

Once we got PPR, do we need to send all passport including exoired one to embassy or just current passport
depends. i have sent my all passports and it is always good to send all of them

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gosho said:
There is a problem TCS didn't took return charges from me. the girl at counter told me that TCS will take return charges at the time of delivery of PP from my house,
is it ok..
that is ok gosho. they did the same with me. nwo they charge when they ship it back to you

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Yes Gosho it is ok

they dodnt charge return charges and once they deliver passport back to you then they will charge
gosho said:
There is a problem TCS didn't took return charges from me. the girl at counter told me that TCS will take return charges at the time of delivery of PP from my house,
is it ok..

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
Thanks for reply. Sir jee is there any harm if I only send the newly opened saving account statement which is two months old having desired amount.
there is no harm but its better you send the other accounts statment as well if you can that will be + point

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gosho said:
there is no harm but its better you send the other accounts statment as well if you can that will be + point
It is possible for me as both accounts are mine and also have very very minor difference in account number. But, i think it will create confusion for VO. So, i think transfer my saving account balance into current account and then take statement and send it or just take my two months saving account statement and forward it. What will be the best option near you. One thing more as yet i have not been asked to submit anything but this is advance planning only. Let's see when my turn comes to submit the same. Thanks for reply.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ranaabdulsami said:
It is possible for me as both accounts are mine and also have very very minor difference in account number. But, i think it will create confusion for VO. So, i think transfer my saving account balance into current account and then take statement and send it or just take my two months saving account statement and forward it. What will be the best option near you. One thing more as yet i have not been asked to submit anything but this is advance planning only. Let's see when my turn comes to submit the same. Thanks for reply.
If your turn comes after three months then the issue will be solved and you can send only one latest one. However if it comes earlier then three months then you should send both statement with convering letter. trust me no matter how matching the accounts are still they are separate accounts so pls do send both statem,ents if yuo asked to do so earlier then three months. just relax, it is not an issue at all.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
Dear All i(RE-MEDICALS done 8th MARCH 2011) sent an email regarding status of my case, i received this reply,

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for back ground checks.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

now please tell me all of u

is this my first background check which started after my first medical in November 2009??
or this is my 2nd background check which start after my 2nd medicals march 2011??
and if this is 2nd Background check when it is expected to finish what u all think??

waiting for ur reply
abid khan

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidcro said:
Dear All i(RE-MEDICALS done 8th MARCH 2011) sent an email regarding status of my case, i received this reply,

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for back ground checks.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

now please tell me all of u

is this my first background check which started after my first medical in November 2009??
or this is my 2nd background check which start after my 2nd medicals march 2011??
and if this is 2nd Background check when it is expected to finish what u all think??

waiting for ur reply
abid khan
O dear don't worry !...this is almost a routine reply.CHC is working on ur file. PPR will come in turn.LIKE me have a positive thinking[remed...12 03 2011].Both 'll get PPR soon....

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
drmunir said:
O dear don't worry !...this is almost a routine reply.CHC is working on ur file. PPR will come in turn.LIKE me have a positive thinking[remed...12 03 2011].Both 'll get PPR soon....
inshAllah

ALI_2010

Jan 1, 2010
AOA to all,

First of all congrats to gosho,pk09 and all those who got their PPR.I am a silent member of this forum. I also done my re-med in 1st week of March-2011 and still waiting for PPR. So i m also in q. Please pray for me also...

Thanks
ALI

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ALI_2010 said:
AOA to all,

First of all congrats to gosho,pk09 and all those who got their PPR.I am a silent member of this forum. I also done my re-med in 1st week of March-2011 and still waiting for PPR. So i m also in q. Please pray for me also...

Thanks
ALI
tkx Ali_2010 inshAllah u will b successfull soon. Ameen just keep praying.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
gosho said:
is it ok..
Yes Dear gosho sb they also not taken to me as they said we are in the contract with CHC so will take after we deliver the passports.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi all in this post,

Please visit the post below,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/request-to-moderator-t70176.0.html

and give your vote.

Thanks
Wicky

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear Rana,

I think you should transfer the funds in your current account and send a single bank statement for the period of one year to avoid any risks. Dont take risk because it might cause confusion. Most of the times Islamabad office don't look things very closely. One of my friend send his passports and FDD (CAD980/-) in a single envelope and after few days he got call from Islamabad office to send the FDD saying that they didnt find any FDD in the envelope. It was in the envelope but the guy at Islamabad office who opened the envelope just took out the passports only and threw the envelope (containing the FDD) in the dustbin. In the end FDD was found but you can see how Islamabad works at times.

Muneer