+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
tariq.shaikh said:
Thanks S.K,

BUT IT TAKES TWO OR THREE DAYS TO DEPOSIT SOME AMOUNT IN THE SAID ACCOUNT. LETS C.....
This is high time for you. Pls dont risk it and immediatly put the money back in account. your verifications must be going on. taking RISK at this stage is not advisable at all

newlifeincanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
If the VO have any doubts he or she put the case in deep background or further background checks This check could last up to 2months to 1 year and may be more time.
Thank you dear.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
I sent the bank statement according to the selling rate i.e 89 rupees means equal ant to CAD $ 17324. Is that ok rate of dollar and if it gets high do we need to increase amount the required amount is CAD $ 17011 for me.

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
Pk09 said:
This is high time for you. Pls dont risk it and immediatly put the money back in account. your verifications must be going on. taking RISK at this stage is not advisable at all
where it is mentioned "we have to maintain the balance till the issuance of visa".

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
shaikh sahib said:
where it is mentioned "we have to maintain the balance till the issuance of visa".
No where as it si a common sense. you can withdraw it anytime however if chc checks transaction record and found less balance then this will be accounted as mis representation

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
Salaam alykum every1
CAN ANYONE PLEASE LOOK IN TO THIS AND GIVE ME DER HONEST OPINION :)

My husband's medical expired on in April 2011 ... i am 5 monthz pregnant i emailed chc Islamabad for an update well dey replied saying background checks are done and my file is in queue for initial review ... so am wondering if we should just send the medical b4 dey even ask for it or SHOULD WE wait for them to ask and do u guys think dey will process my case faster since i mailed in doctor's notes confirming my pregnancy along with the baby's ultrasound pichaz along with the boarding passes and some pichaz of me and my husband which were taken in nov datz when i went to pk !!

Thank YOU :D :D

sOFIA

AOR : 6th of july 2010

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
I sent the bank statement according to the selling rate i.e 89 rupees means equal ant to CAD $ 17324. Is that ok rate of dollar and if it gets high do we need to increase amount the required amount is CAD $ 17011 for me.
Don't worry dear there will be no problem

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.a said:
Salaam alykum every1
CAN ANYONE PLEASE LOOK IN TO THIS AND GIVE ME DER HONEST OPINION :)

My husband's medical expired on in April 2011 ... i am 5 monthz pregnant i emailed chc Islamabad for an update well dey replied saying background checks are done and my file is in queue for initial review ... so am wondering if we should just send the medical b4 dey even ask for it or SHOULD WE wait for them to ask and do u guys think dey will process my case faster since i mailed in doctor's notes confirming my pregnancy along with the baby's ultrasound pichaz along with the boarding passes and some pichaz of me and my husband which were taken in nov datz when i went to pk !!

Thank YOU :D :D

sOFIA

AOR : 6th of july 2010
Dear sofia

As for as i know you can not do re-medicals by your self untile unless you receive new medical instructions from CHC.

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
gosho said:
Dear sofia

As for as i know you can not do re-medicals by your self untile unless you receive new medical instructions from CHC.

Tnx for replin !! :)

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear gosho , thanks for reply plz update on trackitt.com.