+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing sponsor when reapplying

Khanhanu

Oct 27, 2016
My student visa application was rejected for January intake under spp category.
Reason no progression of studies (ordered for CAIPS notes)
Under spp we don't require to show a bank statement.
We just need to deposit 10,000 Cad in a Canadian national bank and pay first sem tuition fee.
Also there is form where we have to mention who will be sponsoring our studies.
I mentioned my mothers (living in India) and brother's name (living in Canada on a work permit)

Now I have changed my course and applying for May intake.
This time i need to show a bank statement of either of my sponsor apart from 10,000 cad (Gic)
My question is can I change my sponsor to my uncle (Canadian citizen) or my aunt (British citizen) as they can show sufficient bank balance.
My consultant says no need to change sponsors
as my brother's IT papers and pay slips
and my mother's rental agreements of 2 houses showing her annual income will enough.

mashhadj

Dec 12, 2016
Muridke
Category........
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/01/2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
File Transfer...
31/01/2017
Med's Request
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
REJECTED...
Khanhanu said:
We just need to deposit 10,000 Cad in a Canadian national bank and pay first sem tuition fee.
I mentioned my mothers (living in India) and brother's name (living in Canada on a work permit)

This time i need to show a bank statement of either of my sponsor apart from 10,000 cad (Gic)
My question is can I change my sponsor to my uncle (Canadian citizen) or my aunt (British citizen) as they can show sufficient bank balance.
and my mother's rental agreements of 2 houses showing her annual income will enough.
Bro according to my knowledge u don't have to mention any of ur family member is in Canada because they consider it as that u will not leave Canada after completing ur studies, and yes u can show ur mother as ur sponsor alone rather than with ur brother.

Khanhanu

Oct 27, 2016
mashhadj said:
Bro according to my knowledge u don't have to mention any of ur family member is in Canada because they consider it as that u will not leave Canada after completing ur studies, and yes u can show ur mother as ur sponsor alone rather than with ur brother.
One can't hide about blood relations in Canada. We have to mention it in the family information form.
My question is now can i change my sponsors and show my mother and uncle or aunt instead of my brother .
As they show sufficient bank balance

AdityaRaol

Aug 31, 2015
Khanhanu said:

did u received ur CAIPS ???

Khanhanu

Oct 27, 2016
AdityaRaol said:
did u received ur CAIPS ???
Yes i did it said the stream Pharmacy makes sense but doing secondary level program (Community Pharmacy Assistant) at such huge expense after 6 years of Pharmacy education isn't worth it.
So, now i am going for Pharmacy technician program (my classmate did get the visa for this program)

Haythem Ali

Dec 20, 2017
Yes i did it said the stream Pharmacy makes sense but doing secondary level program (Community Pharmacy Assistant) at such huge expense after 6 years of Pharmacy education isn't worth it.
So, now i am going for Pharmacy technician program (my classmate did get the visa for this program)
what happend to your application for Pharmacy technician ?