+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing Career SOP, from design to logistics.

grfyndor

Jul 4, 2021
So, I'm worried about my Canada study Visa approval. Concern being I've completed my bachelor's in interior design and trying to get into a supply chain-related program. So, is there a way I can draft my SOP so that my Visa can get approved?

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
You need to get a Study Permit. This is an official document issued by the Government of Canada that allows you to study in Canada. This document also gives you the right to reside in Canada for a period of 1 to 4 years. It may take anywhere from 60 days to 3 months to obtain a student visa.
1 Fill out the application form, complete with documents that prove your identity, financial support, and a letter of motivation.
2. After the embassy has reviewed your documents, you will be issued a referral for a medical examination.
3 Your health status must be satisfactory to study and stay in Canada.
I think you should also think about a design agency or company where you will work later.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________https://zelta.ca/services/staircase-renovation/