+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change.org Petition to Appoint more Citizenship Judges ASAP & Reduce Backlog

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
I have also started a Petition to bring the attention to the Citizenship applicants suffering years of wait times due to RQs, CIT 0520, etc etc and being dumped into "Non-routine" bucket.

I request all current and future Citizenship applicants to sign this petition so that less of us have to go through years of suffering imposed by IRCC.

Please sign the petition here: Appoint more Citizenship Judges ASAP & Reduce Backlog of "Non-routine" applications https://www.change.org/p/hon-minister-john-mccallum-appoint-more-citizenship-judges-asap-reduce-non-routine-citizenship-application-times?recruiter=658804277&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

We need more signatures ASAP, so please share this petition via Email, Facebook, Twitter with friends and family

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
While people just can't stop complaining about delays in their application, this petition only has 2 signatures so far. Take action or stop complaining.

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
quasar81 said:
While people just can't stop complaining about delays in their application, this petition only has 2 signatures so far. Take action or stop complaining.
Do you honestly think a petition will lead to appointing more Citizenship Judges? Are you aware of how much a judge costs the government? Are you aware there is a lack of judges in other fields (such as criminal and civil cases) and huge waiting lists? I understand your intention and I appreciate it, but just to be realistic, even if you have a million signatures, there is no way more citizenship judges will be appointed. It is not a matter of national concern or impact. I can assure you 99.99% of Canadian citizens (if not 100%) would rather reduce citizenship judges and add other judges.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
marcher said:
Do you honestly think a petition will lead to appointing more Citizenship Judges? Are you aware of how much a judge costs the government? Are you aware there is a lack of judges in other fields (such as criminal and civil cases) and huge waiting lists? I understand your intention and I appreciate it, but just to be realistic, even if you have a million signatures, there is no way more citizenship judges will be appointed. It is not a matter of national concern or impact. I can assure you 99.99% of Canadian citizens (if not 100%) would rather reduce citizenship judges and add other judges.
when was the last time a petition has had any effect on any decision the government made?

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
marcher said:
That doesn't mean we do not raise voice. Thanks!

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
itsmyid said:
when was the last time a petition has had any effect on any decision the government made?
BTW, plenty of petitions have impacted government decisions. Go do some research.

Also, that doesn't mean we do not raise voice. Thanks!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
quasar81 said:
BTW, plenty of petitions have impacted government decisions. Go do some research.

Also, that doesn't mean we do not raise voice. Thanks!
didn't find any (only some stuff in the US, almost nothing political, definitely didn't find anything in Canada), why don't you enlighten us with some evidence and by doing so you can encourage more people to sign it

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
itsmyid said:
didn't find any, why don't you enlighten us with some evidence and by doing so you can encourage more people to sign it
LOL, you didn't even try.

Clearly you are negative in your tone and words. That is not appreciated.

I request you not to sign and move on. Your signature is not needed. Thank you!!

The time you spent trolling here is more than what it would have taken to sign the petition. Anyways.