+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGE OF VISA OFFICE AFTER PPR

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
HELLO , STAR MEMBERS.... & EVERYONE...

SORRY I HAVE CREATE A NEW GROUP..AS I WAS UNABLE TO FIND AN ANS TO THIS QUERY.

I HAVE GOT THE PPR FOR NEW DELHI OFFICE HOWEVER I AM STAYING IN DUBAI, I HAVE CHECKED WITH VFS GLOBAL IN DUBAI AND THEY SAY THEY CANNOT SEND PASSPORT TO INDIA BUT SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI.

NOW AS THE LETTER SAYS PRIMARY OFFICE " NEW DELHI " WHAT SHALL I DO IN THIS CASE. SHALL I SUBMIT TO ABU DHABI OFFICE ? WILL THEY ACCEPT IT ?

I ALREADY MAILED NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE , ABU DHABI VISA OFFICE AND OTTAWA VISA OFFICE ... 7 DAYS GONE BUT NO REPLY... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..

PLEASE HELP ME AND SHARE YOUR EXPERT ADVICE.

THANKS.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Submit passports thro VFS India offices.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
HELLO , THANKS FOR THE REPLY.

BUT AS I AM STAYING IN DUBAI....HOW CAN I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT TO VFS IN INDIA ?

PLEASE ADVICE.

THANKS.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I have travelled back to India for passport submission through VFS India.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
OH..THAT IS A GOOD IDEA...SO I NEED TO TAKE LEAVE FROM MY OFFICE AND TRAVEL BACK.... WORST CASE SCENARIO...

MOREOVER I CANNOT COME BACK FOR WORK TILL I HAVE MY PASSPORT BACK AND STAMPED...HOW MANY DAYS DID IT TOOK FOR YOU... ?

ALSO IS IT ADVISABLE TO SEND THE PASSPORT TO VFS INDIA VIA A FAMILY MEMBER... ? THIS IS A SAFE OPTION BUT WILL VFS ACCEPT I CAN WRITE AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER ?

PLEASE ADVICE.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Yes you can submit through your family members.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for the reply.

Do you know what is the best way to contact the visa office for a change in visa office request. Do they reply on such requests any idea ?

Also do you think it is a good idea to submit the passport in Abu Dhabi visa office when the letter is from primary office new Delhi.

Thanks.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Send email to your visa office. I am not sure whether they will accept the change of visa office now.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
I am an Indian and applied from India. But now I am in Shanghai for few months. Yesterday, got PPR and though I had already raised CSE for Address Change and VO change to Shanghai, they only changed my address and have asked me to submit PPs to Delhi VO. I have replied to CPC Ottawa, mailed to Delhi VO and have raised CSE for VO Change.

Hopefully, they change it ASAP.

adyk

Dec 13, 2015
hey thanks for the reply.

I have done the same on 22nd April - Raise a CSE, Mailed ADVO ( Abu Dhabi Office ), NEw Delhi Office. But no response yet :( :( :( :(. I am now looking into options .... let's say if i do not get a response in time what needs to be done.

Someone told me once you have raised a CSE , you can overshoot the 30 days deadline as delay is from there side not your's.

Going on a little confused state now ....need to figure out stuff.

ravsun

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hey,

I just got reply from NDVO asking me to submit the passports to VFS centre in China and they will send it to NDVO.

I would say don't get disheartened. Send a reminder on top of your last email with reminder#1 in the subject.

By the way, in the mail they have mentioned 'this is regarding your spouse passport submission'. But the passports are to be submitted for all 3 of us. So, there shouldn't be any issues, right?

Yuva2599

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
ttrajan said:
Send email to your visa office. I am not sure whether they will accept the change of visa office now.
Hi ttrajan,

i m in canada, my dependants are in India, waiting to get PPR, do we need to change the visa office..or can we submit it VFS India..

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Submit passports to VFS India.

sonnet19sept

May 31, 2017
Hi All,

I have the same problem I am in Canada and I received the request to submit passport to Ottawa office on 24th July 2017 and I am due to travel to India on August 5th 2017 and I emailed CPC Ottawa requesting to submit my passport in India and I haven't received the new request letter yet.

Since you people were in the same situation, Can you please let me know the outcome like when did you receive the new request and something I should be careful about. at your earliest convenience. If there could be a problem I may consider canceling my ticket and sending here.

Thanks,

robin93

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys.

My express entry file is under progress. I am in Canada right now and planning to visit India. Do we need to inform cic about my visit to India. Also, can I submit my passport to NDVO ?