+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of visa office after ppr mail

marnie1

Jun 7, 2017
I just passed this situation. My Visa office was delhi and I received email to submit passport in delhi office. However I moved to UK inbetween.
I did sent email to delhi office to change case processing office to london. As my initial case processing office was delhi i need to update them to change to london office.
I received update from london office after 10 days of email sent to Delhi office.your time period will reset to 30 in that.
I'm in the same boat as you. Could you let me know what the email is for the processing office in Delhi?

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Hi guys,
I bring up this thread to discuss how long we will get response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa to change visa office? I sent email on 26-Sep.
Hope to hear from you

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hi guys,
I bring up this thread to discuss how long we will get response from CPC-CTD-Ottawa to change visa office? I sent email on 26-Sep.
Hope to hear from you
If your case is genuinely recognised by them, they will change it in best time period of 1 week and worst it can go upto 4 weeks.
I got myself changed from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi in 7 days. But I had sent a CSE 4 days before my PPR which I received on 30th August. So, I guess, a total of 11 days.

My change of Visa office email came on 7th September. After that, I sent another email/CSE to them for extending my Passport Submission date on 7th itself, but there was no reply till date. Luckily I submitted by passport on 24th.

PS: I sent the email to NDVO New Delhi and kept CPC-Ottawa in cc.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi guys , got my PPR but the passport submission is for Islamabad but I don't live in Pakistan , I work in KSA and have been all my life! How can I change my local visa office to submit PPR?

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
If your case is genuinely recognised by them, they will change it in best time period of 1 week and worst it can go upto 4 weeks.
I got myself changed from New Delhi to Abu Dhabi in 7 days. But I had sent a CSE 4 days before my PPR which I received on 30th August. So, I guess, a total of 11 days.

My change of Visa office email came on 7th September. After that, I sent another email/CSE to them for extending my Passport Submission date on 7th itself, but there was no reply till date. Luckily I submitted by passport on 24th.

PS: I sent the email to NDVO New Delhi and kept CPC-Ottawa in cc.
Thank onkarsharan. I will wait until next week to see if we can get response from them

@Omidahomie: you may try to send request and explanation to your visa office and keep CPC-CTD-Ottawa in CC

Reactions: Omidahomie

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Thank onkarsharan. I will wait until next week to see if we can get response from them

@Omidahomie: you may try to send request and explanation to your visa office and keep CPC-CTD-Ottawa in CC
Hi thanks for your response. I just raised a CSE but will contact my closest visa office and get their feedback and/or email CPC Ottawa with CC to riyadh office. Or do you think CSE is enough?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi thanks for your response. I just raised a CSE but will contact my closest visa office and get their feedback and/or email CPC Ottawa with CC to riyadh office. Or do you think CSE is enough?
Surprised they would make that mistake though they know where I live and work according to my submitted profile!

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
I think you better send email as per instruction in PPR email.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
I think you better send email as per instruction in PPR email.
You mean just reply back to the same email address ? They didn't provide any email instructions in the PPR email , but just to submit to VFS of my home country which I do not live in.

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
You mean just reply back to the same email address ? They didn't provide any email instructions in the PPR email , but just to submit to VFS of my home country which I do not live in.
Hi Omidahomie,
I got the below in PPR email.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Oh ok, mine was different . Please see below :
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

• Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

• Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

• Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant

Spouse

Dep1

Dep2

Dep3

Dep4

Dep5

Family

Name

Given

Name

Date of Birth

Passport

Number

Date of

Expiry

Height

(inches /cm)

Eye

Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Mohangunner

Jun 7, 2017
Hi all, just wanted share my exp regarding change of visa office after ppr. when i got golden mail i was residing in india but my file was processed at ottawa (cec inland). I sent an email to cpc-ottawa on Oct-24rd to change my visa office to new delhi and i got reply on Oct-26th saying request is been accepted and i can send my passport to new delhi for stamping.

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone changed VO for their spouse after PPR?
Did the second letter that they received in their CIC account mention that the VO office is specifically changed for Spouse alone. Or is it addressed to Main applicant?

giri123

Aug 19, 2014
Has anyone changed VO for their spouse after PPR?
Did the second letter that they received in their CIC account mention that the VO office is specifically changed for Spouse alone. Or is it addressed to Main applicant?
Hi. In my case it was addressed to the main applicant again. However, it seems to be the case with most of them.

awaitingcadpr

Aug 3, 2017
Hi All,

My husband applied for my PR from canada and I live in the US. I received my decision made status in December and had a request for passport. My lawyer asked for a change of application from Delhi to US/Canada since I live in the US. Has been more than 4 weeks now and haven’t received a reply on this request from NDVO. Is there any other way to get this move forward? Not sure how to proceed. Ay help would be appreciated.

Thank you All.