+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of visa office after ppr mail

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
Hi. I got my ppr on 5th march. I started my application process from UAE since I was a resident there. Now I am in India. My visa is processed in London visa office. I put a request on the same day to change my VO to Delhi but haven't received any reply yet. If now I travel to UAE for the the processing then what will happen? Is it possible now after I requested for change of VO? Or should I wait for some time?
Sir do you mind sharing how this issue went through? Thank you

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Oh ok, mine was different . Please see below :
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
  • Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

3) Change in Circumstances

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;

· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;

· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);

· Change in health;

· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;

· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;

· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

• Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

• Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

• Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:

(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant

Spouse

Dep1

Dep2

Dep3

Dep4

Dep5

Family

Name

Given

Name

Date of Birth

Passport

Number

Date of

Expiry

Height

(inches /cm)

Eye

Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
Hi omidahomie,
I got the same email to submit the passport but I am also not in pak and want to change the visa office, so can you please advise how did you do that?
thanks

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hi omidahomie,
I got the same email to submit the passport but I am also not in pak and want to change the visa office, so can you please advise how did you do that?
thanks
Just send a cse or directly email them and ask them to change the visa office to the country that you are in, they would understand happens alot

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
Just send a cse or directly email them and ask them to change the visa office to the country that you are in, they would understand happens alot
thanks, I sent CPC Ottawa an email on 5 Dec, but till now, I have not received any response, also raised cse a few days ago but no response yet

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
thanks, I sent CPC Ottawa an email on 5 Dec, but till now, I have not received any response, also raised cse a few days ago but no response yet
Call them please

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I heard they are not entertaining any calls now from outside Canada
Yea unfortunately they are not, but i guess there is a away to download a software and to get a canadian number, if you look it up in the forum here i think you will find something.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Guys,I’m still waiting for PPR but I’m wondering if it is ok to submit passport to nearest VFS ? Anyone has same experience can confirm please?

usaid75

Apr 4, 2016
thanks a lot, I called them using the textme app but the call quality was really bad and voice was disappearing a lot so I was not able to talk to the agent properly. Anyhow today I got the acknowledgment of the CSE that it has been forwarded to the concerned office, so let's see what they will do now, I am a little worried because its almost 2 weeks since I received passport request !!

addysinha

Apr 18, 2018
Guys,I’m still waiting for PPR but I’m wondering if it is ok to submit passport to nearest VFS ? Anyone has same experience can confirm please?
I have done the same. PPR had visa office as London, but I submitted in Mumbai, as I was no longer in London. Mumbai VFS office accepted it too.