+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of visa office after ppr mail

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi everyone, I have received the golden mail and it says I need to submit the passports in Malaysia where I'm currently living. But I'm moving to my home country India in a couple of weeks & I wish to carry on with my visa processing in India. Do I need to send any mail to embassy regarding this or what is the procedure to do it? Can anyone help me who have faced similar situation.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone, I have received the golden mail and it says I need to submit the passports in Malaysia where I'm currently living. But I'm moving to my home country India in a couple of weeks & I wish to carry on with my visa processing in India. Do I need to send any mail to embassy regarding this or what is the procedure to do it? Can anyone help me who have faced similar situation.
Send an email to the Visa Office and CPC Ottawa. Tell them that you are moving to India and would like NDVO to take care of your stamping. Ask them for an extension to submit the passport and change your processing office to NDVO. Hopefully, they'll change your VO and give you 30 days extension.

Good luck!

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Send an email to the Visa Office and CPC Ottawa. Tell them that you are moving to India and would like NDVO to take care of your stamping. Ask them for an extension to submit the passport and change your processing office to NDVO. Hopefully, they'll change your VO and give you 30 days extension.

Good luck!
Thanks.. means I need to send two mails to cpc and New Delhi or one is enough?

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.. means I need to send two mails to cpc and New Delhi or one is enough?
Can please let us know what you do and how it turns out for you? I am also thinking about maybe changing the VO. But if it is risky, then I will just back down.

Reactions: Mui

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Can please let us know what you do and how it turns out for you? I am also thinking about maybe changing the VO. But if it is risky, then I will just back down.
Sure I sent a mail last thursday once i get a response will update you

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hey man please let us know the response from CIC, I am kind of in the same boat
thanks

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
I just passed this situation. My Visa office was delhi and I received email to submit passport in delhi office. However I moved to UK inbetween.
I did sent email to delhi office to change case processing office to london. As my initial case processing office was delhi i need to update them to change to london office.
I received update from london office after 10 days of email sent to Delhi office.your time period will reset to 30 in that.

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
Its been 16 days and i haven't received any response yet, really worried.
I dont think that you have a worrying factor here. You should get that before 30 days. You have replied as per that email too. Make sure that your email was properly send to the address.
If still worried, try to call embassy and check.

abbas11000

Nov 26, 2014
I dont think that you have a worrying factor here. You should get that before 30 days. You have replied as per that email too. Make sure that your email was properly send to the address.
If still worried, try to call embassy and check.
Thanks buddy, got the new ppr this morning, submitted the passport. cheers :)

Reactions: anoop_satheesh

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hey Guys, Does VFS Canada Abu Dhabi has photostudio ?

chemEmanju

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Hi all I just received the reply, a new information letter was updated to my Cic account as visa office changed to new location (new Delhi) good thing is time also restet to 30 days from today
congrats bro
would you please tell me to which e-mail address you send the email?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
can't u stay in Malaysiaget the pr and move ..Otherwise right an email to cpc-std and change the visa officer. . or inform the visa office in Malaysia about your situation they might speed up your application