+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of Visa office after PPR - Help needed..!!!

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Friends,

I applied for PR (FEB AOR) and am waiting for it. And I've certain doubts regarding PPR.

I am currently in Canada as a student and my wife is in India working. My visa office is CPC Ottawa which I know from GCMS.

So when I get my PPR, how could I change the visa office to India for my wife's passport to get stamped...??

Or should I send her passport to Ottawa which I doubt it because we should not send passport out of India by any post.

I appreciate any help given by you all..

Thank you.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Your VO for both will most probably be the Ottawa office - I am assuming your wife is your dependant in the application? You need to ask her to send her passport from India to the Ottawa office through VFS - they provide a Passport Transmission Service, which is what you need to use.
The instructions for you and your wife's passport submission instructions will clearly be stated in your PPR - follow those instructions. Cheers and good luck!

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
artray said:
Your VO for both will most probably be the Ottawa office - I am assuming your wife is your dependant in the application? You need to ask her to send her passport from India to the Ottawa office through VFS - they provide a Passport Transmission Service, which is what you need to use.
The instructions for you and your wife's passport submission instructions will clearly be stated in your PPR - follow those instructions. Cheers and good luck!
@ Artway: Thank you very much for your reply. yes my wife in dependent in my appln.
I'll try to avail that service from VFS.

PS: @ Artway: I would like to give a +1 to u but sorry I don't know how to give...!!!

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
ind2can2015 said:
@ Artway: Thank you very much for your reply. yes my wife in dependent in my appln.
I'll try to avail that service from VFS.

PS: @ Artway: I would like to give a +1 to u but sorry I don't know how to give...!!!
Under my username on the left under the flag, there if [good] and [poor], if you click [good] then it means +1 for me. Glad I could help :)