+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change of employers after being nominated by SINP

tripplekay

Feb 15, 2014
hi everyone,

i am a saskatchewan graduate and i worked with my employer for like 8 months now. i have an open work permit, which is till april 2014. i already got my SINP in january. but few days back, i had some issues with my employers regarding work, so i applied for another job and i got hired too. i started both full time jobs beacause i knew that my first employer is not happy with me. after few days i've been working at both jobs, i got terminated from my first job, through which i got SINP. i have already applied for fedral and am expecting my medical in a week or so. right now am working at my recent job. but the thing, which bugs me is that what if my first employer contact SINP office that they 've fired me, is my SINP going to be cancelled? or what should i do to save my side? or i shud just wait for my medical for another week. if it doesn't come in expected time, then i should contact SINP, that i 've changed my job to this with an offer letter from my recent employer?

but then again, what should i do with my work permit? i guess, i have to wait for my medical first, if am through that, than i can contact SINP and tell dem about change of my employer with an offer letter. so that i can get an open work permit with my fedral file number?

please guide me and correct me wherever am wrong.

Thankyou!

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
hi tripplekay.... i am in the same situation.. got my nomination this march 2014 and left my job ....i just applied for pr but nothing heard back from CIC regarding file number or anything.....I guess we are going to be safe ...but reply if know have any opinion or news...

but as far i know dont tell sinp or cic anything until they ask for it.,.

tripplekay

Feb 15, 2014
just to update my topic, i got my PR without facing any problems.
CIC doesn't care about changing the employer as long as you have a full time job.

" everyone knows one cannot think of spending his whole life with one employer until or unless other great oppurtunities comes your way. "

;) ;D

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
no interview
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
hi everyone,

i am a saskatchewan graduate and i worked with my employer for like 8 months now. i have an open work permit, which is till april 2014. i already got my SINP in january. but few days back, i had some issues with my employers regarding work, so i applied for another job and i got hired too. i started both full time jobs beacause i knew that my first employer is not happy with me. after few days i've been working at both jobs, i got terminated from my first job, through which i got SINP. i have already applied for fedral and am expecting my medical in a week or so. right now am working at my recent job. but the thing, which bugs me is that what if my first employer contact SINP office that they 've fired me, is my SINP going to be cancelled? or what should i do to save my side? or i shud just wait for my medical for another week. if it doesn't come in expected time, then i should contact SINP, that i 've changed my job to this with an offer letter from my recent employer?

but then again, what should i do with my work permit? i guess, i have to wait for my medical first, if am through that, than i can contact SINP and tell dem about change of my employer with an offer letter. so that i can get an open work permit with my fedral file number?

please guide me and correct me wherever am wrong.

Thankyou!
Hey bro im in same situation now I need help contact me i am in saskatcewan too 306-513-5254

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
just to update my topic, i got my PR without facing any problems.
CIC doesn't care about changing the employer as long as you have a full time job.

" everyone knows one cannot think of spending his whole life with one employer until or unless other great oppurtunities comes your way. "

;) ;D
[/QUOT
Would you please tell me how long after applying Pr to cic until receiveing your PR?