+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of country of residence

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by omaars, Jun 11, 2018.

  1. Hi...
    I applied for SINP in Jan 2018. There is a possibility for me to move to Sweden for study purpose including my spouse and kid. Now where and how should I inform them regarding this issue?
    Any suggestions?
  2. We applied under the Nova Scotia PNP Stream last December 2015 and moved to Australia last June 2016.
    I informed the IO when he contacted/emailed me last March 2017 and that was the time our papers were being processed.
    I think you could move to Sweden and wait for an email from IO re: changes of status etc since normally a lot can happen from the time you submit your papers to the time they will process it.
    hope this helps.

Share This Page