+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of college

Kaur019

Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

Your study permit is valid even if you change the college/uni now or later once you land in Canada. Please check your conditional LOA and unconditional LOA, it will be mentioned that you need to apply for a college/uni which falls in SPP (student Partners Program) and in fact while applying for Visa also, it's mandate you apply for a college which falls in SPP. Both the colleges you mentioned are in SPP list. Hence, yes you can either initiate the process now or later, up to you. However, do read both conditional and unconditional LOA, they would have mentioned the conditions as well. Now, for the refund, as per the process, they refund the money to the originating account (if you paid this fee out of a loan account, money will be routed back to loan account). If you are going for September Intake, you have enough time, you can initiate the process now.

Hope it helps.

cheers!
Hi..i have taken admission in non spp college...but after arriving in canada i want to change my college from non spp to spp..is it possible?...will it affect my work permit?

Mar 27, 2018
hello ... ..
I applied in Niagara college and got the main offer letter and have paid all my 1st term tuition fees ... now i want to change my college to Mohawk... and i haven't appeared for visa yet.... can I change my college from home country .?I live in India.
1) If I will change my college how much money from my fees they will deduct .? (My tuition fees is 8,335$)
2) if I will get a study permit and ask for the transfer. Will that make the difference ?
please give me some suggestion ...

Rohan1234

Sep 9, 2018
I paid my gic on 24 june. after 5 days i receievd mail from scotia bank which shows that your wire payment is not accepted.

So what can i do in such situation

please let me know

harpreet22

Aug 18, 2019
hello karthik i just want to know did u transfered uh college to fleming college successfully and also uh fees ?

yogesh@123

May 31, 2020
Hii.

i have paid my tuition fees to st.clair college Windsor, But now, i want to transfer my course without changing the college, Is it possible to change course in same college ?
1. i want to do so, because i already completed my graduation and the admission i got from st.clair is DIPLOMA.
thus i want to transfer it to advance diploma/

Agam Johal

Aug 7, 2022
Hey ! I need an urgent help with something
So I’m immigrating to canada anytime soon and I’ve applied for a program in Conestoga college in 2021
But earlier this year (2022) my plans changed and I had to change my program and college due to some reason and I’m going to pay admission fees in this new college today but the question is can I get refund from conestoga college when I enter canada ? I had just paid admission fees in Conestoga 2.5 lakh INR .
Will I get a refund if I had not attended a single class ?
please reply

Russ1986

Jul 21, 2022
Quick question .. My nephew applied for student visa under sds category from India on May 9th. We haven't heard anything yet. Classes are starting on September 1st. College has given us extension till September 11th . The course is only offered in Fall. As a back up we have applied for another technology program in same college for Winter 2023 session . In case visa is approved after September 11th , what do we need to do ? Do we have to send his new acceptance letter with SOP for new course via webform ? or we have to submit new visa application considering institution is same but course is different ( another technology program ) and session is different too ?

Last edited: