+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in residence address after getting PPR

pakcan16

Jan 15, 2016
Hello friends. I got PPR 3 days ago. The address that I gave in my appliction and on ECAS is where im living right now. Its a place on rent. Due to some problems with the owner I may have to move from this address in 2-3 days and dont know for sure about new address. i am confused about the following things:

1) Should I just send my passports for visa stamping without asking to change address?
2) Is any sort of communication or important documents send to the applicant's residential address in the PPR and stamping process?
3) If I do inform the visa office about my change off address, will they make a new PPR and send it to me again? How many days can that take?

My email and contact number are the same so I was thinking of avoiding the complication of changing address by just letting the stamping continue without further delay for address change. I applied from Lahore, Pakistan under FSW2014. Visa office is London.

Please advise. Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC sends no communication to the physical address. No point updating address at this stage.