+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change from Full Time to Part Time Studies after ITA

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
HI Guys.. I am real mess now... :( and I badly need suggestion:
I have done my post graduation distance learning 2010-2012 and I thought distance learning is considered as a fulltime course so while filling the WES form, I mentioned "Full-time" and same while filling the express entry form I mentioned "Full-time".
Now the twist here is I started working fulltime since 2011 and I am claiming points for that also. So, someone was telling me that if it is "fulltime" studies and you are showing fulltime work also then it may create a problem for you. I have received my ITA already and now in post ITA form if I will change it to 'Part-Time'. Is it fine to make such changes in post ITA form?
Would it be a contradiction between WES details (Full-time) and post ITA from (Part-time)??
Thanks in Advance..

adityau01

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Akhil,

I have the same condition as you. Did you get any resolution??

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aditya

adityau01

Oct 15, 2020
HI Guys.. I am real mess now... :( and I badly need suggestion:
I have done my post graduation distance learning 2010-2012 and I thought distance learning is considered as a fulltime course so while filling the WES form, I mentioned "Full-time" and same while filling the express entry form I mentioned "Full-time".
Now the twist here is I started working fulltime since 2011 and I am claiming points for that also. So, someone was telling me that if it is "fulltime" studies and you are showing fulltime work also then it may create a problem for you. I have received my ITA already and now in post ITA form if I will change it to 'Part-Time'. Is it fine to make such changes in post ITA form?
Would it be a contradiction between WES details (Full-time) and post ITA from (Part-time)??
Thanks in Advance..
Hi Akhil,

I have the same condition as you. Did you get any resolution??

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aditya