App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I raised a CSE 3 days from my AOR (25 April) for an additional PC from the court which is mentioned on CIC page (mandatory for my country) but I missed it somehow because I was stressing about other things. In the original application I have uploaded "the main PC" from the Ministry of Justice so thats a good thing.

I still did not get confirmation on received CSE, heard it takes a month or so. Now I just pray I dont pass medical before they receive my CSE and start rewieving my PC and criminality since I know a case guy submitted additional PC but got denied because CIC didnt receive CSE on time. He seems to have raised CSE too late.

Any thoughts from experienced members? Should I search for other options or just wait? Thanks

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
astralsource said:
I raised a CSE 3 days from my AOR (25 April) for an additional PC from the court which is mentioned on CIC page (mandatory for my country) but I missed it somehow because I was stressing about other things. In the original application I have uploaded "the main PC" from the Ministry of Justice so thats a good thing.

I still did not get confirmation on received CSE, heard it takes a month or so. Now I just pray I dont pass medical before they receive my CSE and start rewieving my PC and criminality since I know a case guy submitted additional PC but got denied because CIC didnt receive CSE on time. He seems to have raised CSE too late.

Any thoughts from experienced members? Should I search for other options or just wait? Thanks
It's usually 20+ days to get medical pass for CEC and FSW little more. I hope they get your CSE before criminality check. By the way how and which PCC you missed ?

In my opinion, just raise second CSE and you might get email like

Our office has concluded its part in the processing of your application and your file has been transferred to the Visa Office in New Delhi.

In order to efficiently process your application, we request you to not to raise multiple inquiries. We thank you for and appreciate your patience.

Its not advisable but atleast you will know they received it.

Plese keep posted how it goes

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Amdavadi said:
It's usually 20+ days to get medical pass for CEC and FSW little more. I hope they get your CSE before criminality check. By the way how and which PCC you missed ?

In my opinion, just raise second CSE and you might get email like

Our office has concluded its part in the processing of your application and your file has been transferred to the Visa Office in New Delhi.

In order to efficiently process your application, we request you to not to raise multiple inquiries. We thank you for and appreciate your patience.
Its not advisable but atleast you will know they received it.
Plese keep posted how it goes
Hey. For some european countries there is 2 PC's needed, one from the Ministry of justice to see are there any previous criminal records and one from the court which is for proving that a person doesnt have any criminal proceeding against her/him at the present moment. I did see it is mandatory 6 months ago but it just slipped my mind by the time I submitted because people told me I didnt need this and I completely forgot to check some more.

I have some more findings.

Some people from my country that applied for WorkingHoliday Visa say their application was accepted even without this PC from the court although it is clearly written on CIC page they must have it. But I dont want to put my hopes on this because we are talking about PR here.

How I see it now, it all depends when IRCC will rewiev my CSE. I got this automatic reply you mentioned but not the message that my document is included in my application (which comes after a month) so they did not review it yet. At least I know its sent, thanks for your advice.

If I come to R10 stage earlier than CSE comes to them, which is possible (R10 can happen even before Medical), my application could be refused as incomplete. Even they see my CSE it is not a guarantee they will accept it. But I am thinking positive, just want to know all the facts. Thanks once again.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
astralsource said:
Hey. For some european countries there is 2 PC's needed, one from the Ministry of justice to see are there any previous criminal records and one from the court which is for proving that a person doesnt have any criminal proceeding against her/him at the present moment. I did see it is mandatory 6 months ago but it just slipped my mind by the time I submitted because people told me I didnt need this and I completely forgot to check some more.

I have some more findings.

Some people from my country that applied for WorkingHoliday Visa say their application was accepted even without this PC from the court although it is clearly written on CIC page they must have it. But I dont want to put my hopes on this because we are talking about PR here.

How I see it now, it all depends when IRCC will rewiev my CSE. I got this automatic reply you mentioned but not the message that my document is included in my application (which comes after a month) so they did not review it yet. At least I know its sent, thanks for your advice.

If I come to R10 stage earlier than CSE comes to them, which is possible (R10 can happen even before Medical), my application could be refused as incomplete. Even they see my CSE it is not a guarantee they will accept it. But I am thinking positive, just want to know all the facts. Thanks once again.
Did you really find out that you need two PCC for that country. Please provide name of country and your status in that country. I am just asking for my personal reference so in future i can help. Thank you very much, I hope you get positive response

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Amdavadi said:
Did you really find out that you need two PCC for that country. Please provide name of country and your status in that country. I am just asking for my personal reference so in future i can help. Thank you very much, I hope you get positive response
Croatia, I am a citizen and live here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/croatia.asp