+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of rejection after 2.5-3 months?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
No there was no change. I straight away got the confirmation mail. I think they needed my ielts exemption letter which i did not submitted on my first attempt.
oh, thanks for the information...they too rejected me stating that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of... god knows when they will reply back

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
oh, thanks for the information...they too rejected me stating that my proposed studies are not reasonable in light of... god knows when they will reply back
I think they pick files randomly. I can only say i was lucky to have such quick response moreover just stay positive. Best of luck

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your language qualifications are insufficient
Hi there,

Do you mind sharing the contents of letter of explanation that you used in your case..Even my visa got refused with same reasons just that except studies they have mentioned business reasons.

Akshat_Canada

Jan 19, 2019
what was the documents you submitted?
Hey there,

I had applied online for business visitor visa on 10 December which got refused on 31st December.

I had applied again online on 7th Jan 2020.
Today I got an Visitor visa acknowledgment letter from Delhi immigration office stating that we have received your application and are processing it.
What is this supposed to mean?
The processing time for India is 11 days and today would be 12th working day for my application.
Not sure how much more days would this take..
Would you have any idea about this?
Thank you!

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey there,

I had applied online for business visitor visa on 10 December which got refused on 31st December.

Today I got an Visitor visa acknowledgment letter from Delhi immigration office stating that we have received your application and are processing it.
The processing time for India is 11 days and today would be 12th working day for my application.
Thank you!
They will attend to you, they have large volume of application they are working on

Reactions: Akshat_Canada

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
I applied on 16Nov 2019 for sept 20, "construction project management" (civil engg) lambton college toronto... today is 22jan.. there is no offer letter...or reply.... plz reply...

Profile...
10th 91%(2012
Diploma(civil)(2015
Btech(civil)(2018)
1.5 year experience same field

L-7, R-6, W-6.5, S-6.5

Please reply for both ...

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Like my business travel is scheduled on 8th Feb 2020 hardly 2.5 weeks left for that.
Not sure when these guys are gonna get back to me.
Have you sent a webform to them? If no, do that and explain to them about the event and how important the event is to you

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I applied on 16Nov 2019 for sept 20, "construction project management" (civil engg) lambton college toronto... today is 22jan.. there is no offer letter...or reply.... plz reply...

Profile...
10th 91%(2012
Diploma(civil)(2015
Btech(civil)(2018)

L-7, R-6, W-6.5, S-6.5

Please reply for both ...
Have you tried contacting the school base on your offer latter?

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
What I tell people, check for phone number from the school and place a call. That works as well
It January so is it tye time they will roll out the offer letters for sept intake or i will have to wait more....
Also please give feedback about my profile for the visa ...plz....
Profile...
10th 91%(2012
Diploma(civil)(2015
Btech(civil)(2018)

L-7, R-6, W-6.5, S-6.5

Piecoco

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
It January so is it tye time they will roll out the offer letters for sept intake or i will have to wait more....
Also please give feedback about my profile for the visa ...plz....
Profile...
10th 91%(2012
Diploma(civil)(2015
Btech(civil)(2018)

L-7, R-6, W-6.5, S-6.5
You have a good profile, just hope for the best

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hey there,

Thank you!
Don't be bothered too much. I understand you are just been cautious of time. The message you received is an acknowledgement and update regarding your application processing. The only thing you can do now since your application has passed the processing time, send a webform or email to the VAC handling your application.

All the best.

Reactions: Akshat_Canada