+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of rejection after 2.5-3 months?

anishtalwar

May 18, 2018
Does passing of 2.5-3 months from application generally mean that visa will be approved? Or do such applications get rejected as well

anishtalwar

May 18, 2018
I got rejected after 2months. Applied on 27th march but got approval on 2nd attempt.
That makes me even more nervous now. Even I applied on 27th March. But I do not have any updates till now. And I don't think there would be time for me to apply the 2nd time

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Doesn't mean anything could be that they haven't even looked at it yet, what is the processing time where you applied?

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
That makes me even more nervous now. Even I applied on 27th March. But I do not have any updates till now. And I don't think there would be time for me to apply the 2nd time
I got refusal letter on 25th may and applied again on 5th june and got approval on 12th june.

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
What was the reason for refusal in your case?
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your language qualifications are insufficient

Reactions: Akshat_Canada

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. • Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your language qualifications are insufficient
Can you share your profile, your course and college you applied to? Also how did you respond to the refusal reason?

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Applied for masters in technology entrepreneurship and innovation at saint mary's university.

Bba-68%
Mba7.1cgpa
Ielts exemption given from the university

For refusal i wrote a strong sop and attached a supporting document which was given to me by the university after refusal

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Applied for masters in technology entrepreneurship and innovation at saint mary's university.

Bba-68%
Mba7.1cgpa
Ielts exemption given from the university

For refusal i wrote a strong sop and attached a supporting document which was given to me by the university after refusal
what was the supporting document?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
I got refusal letter on 25th may and applied again on 5th june and got approval on 12th june.
Were there any changes in your application status the second time you applied before the day you received the decision? I assume the application was opened the first time on 11-12 June and subsequently accepted the same day. I too applied a week ago for the second time. My application still shows "Submitted" so I am concerned.

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Were there any changes in your application status the second time you applied before the day you received the decision? I assume the application was opened the first time on 11-12 June and subsequently accepted the same day. I too applied a week ago for the second time. My application still shows "Submitted" so I am concerned.
No there was no change. I straight away got the confirmation mail. I think they needed my ielts exemption letter which i did not submitted on my first attempt.