I want to know about my Visa chances. My profile is here
10th - 85% in 2015
12th - 75% in 2017
Ielts overall 6.5
L-6.5
R- 6.5
S -6
W- 6.5
Going for diploma program at matrrix college in software testing program applied in non spp category
Documents attached with my file is:-
My all academic certificates
Ielts score card
1st seen tuition fees
Gic
Caq
Land income certificate
Letter of sponcership
Offer letter
Sop
Land pepars
I have also two times refusals from USA student visa.
Kindly refer your opinion to me.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Spp is not in existence from last year and now files are lodged under sds or general.
U holds a good profile and u paid Gic as well so in my opinion u should pay 1 year fee so that ur file fall under sds.
I hope u mentioned ur usa refusal in ur visa application.
All the documents are ryt. U should attach all the documents for property as well as attach a ca evaluation.
Best of luck.

Aatif1988

Jan 30, 2019
I want to know about my Visa chances. My profile is here
10th - 85% in 2015
12th - 75% in 2017
Ielts overall 6.5
L-6.5
R- 6.5
S -6
W- 6.5
Going for diploma program at matrrix college in software testing program applied in non spp category
Documents attached with my file is:-
My all academic certificates
Ielts score card
1st seen tuition fees
Gic
Caq
Land income certificate
Letter of sponcership
Offer letter
Sop
Land pepars
I have also two times refusals from USA student visa.
Kindly refer your opinion to me.
SPP category is now replaced with SDS your profile meets all the requirements under SDS all you need to do is pay 1year tution fee upfront,and a upfront medical report..Write a very strong SOP follow the followiing pattern.
1. Give details about the program you have chosen, give details about the college and bit about yourself .
2.give some brief about your family ,siblings etc.
3. Give you academic background
4.write about any work experience
5.mention how this program will benifit you in your career progression and help you secure a better career on your return to your home country.
6.prove your ties to your home country,mention about your properties etc. If possible secure a job and get a letter from the company stating after completion of your studies in canada you will return back and join that company.
7.also highlight y you chose canada and your college as your study destination.

Do all this m sure you will get the visa.

Good luck!

Aatif1988

Jan 30, 2019
Also no need to mention about the US refusals in your SOP,mention that only in your application form do not ever hide this information.

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
SPP category is now replaced with SDS your profile meets all the requirements under SDS all you need to do is pay 1year tution fee upfront,and a upfront medical report..Write a very strong SOP follow the followiing pattern.
1. Give details about the program you have chosen, give details about the college and bit about yourself .
2.give some brief about your family ,siblings etc.
3. Give you academic background
4.write about any work experience
5.mention how this program will benifit you in your career progression and help you secure a better career on your return to your home country.
6.prove your ties to your home country,mention about your properties etc. If possible secure a job and get a letter from the company stating after completion of your studies in canada you will return back and join that company.
7.also highlight y you chose canada and your college as your study destination.

Do all this m sure you will get the visa.

Good luck!
Thank you for reply
In my sop I just wrote about my academic interest and why I am choosing this particular course. I also included my future goals but I didn't included anything about my family background and family ties. I just put my land and properties paper.I hope this things satisfied visa officer.I also mentioned why I am choosing Canada and this particular college.

Aatif1988

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you for reply
In my sop I just wrote about my academic interest and why I am choosing this particular course. I also included my future goals but I didn't included anything about my family background and family ties. I just put my land and properties paper.I hope this things satisfied visa officer.I also mentioned why I am choosing Canada and this particular college.
Since you have US refusal already, my suggestion would be to elaborate your SOP, it has to be very strong and cover all aspects to fully convince the VO..Good Luck!

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Since you have US refusal already, my suggestion would be to elaborate your SOP, it has to be very strong and cover all aspects to fully convince the VO..Good Luck!
Well I put my file on 15th March at ahemdabad vfs I just wrote 700 words in my sop. I don't elaborate about my us refusals. I just mentioned in application from. I also don't get student acknowledge E-mail with aplication number and uci number. I don't know when I will get that? Do you have any idea then reply me.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Well I put my file on 15th March at ahemdabad vfs I just wrote 700 words in my sop. I don't elaborate about my us refusals. I just mentioned in application from. I also don't get student acknowledge E-mail with aplication number and uci number. I don't know when I will get that? Do you have any idea then reply me.
Did you mention the reason of refusal in the imm1294e form ?

Sahil1999

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
My agent told me that there is not any requirement to include refusal in sop. Can you please tell me when I will get student acknowledgement e-mai.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
No I don't know my agent told me that he just mentioned the refusal.
You should not blindly do what agent says. If he did not give the reason of us refusal then you might be facing refusal of visa. You have to mention the reason refusal, either in the space given in the form or in the SOP.

My agent told me that there is not any requirement to include refusal in sop. Can you please tell me when I will get student acknowledgement e-mai.
You should get once your file reaches the embassy. You applied in paper or online ? If it is paper then it is possible that agent might get the acknowledgement.