+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of my visa Approval

Thanu_2525

Jul 15, 2014
Hi All,

Would like to check my chances for the visa... I applied on 7th July and yet to receive a response.... Please find my Profile below:
10th - 83%
12th - 83%
Engineering- Biotechnology - 83% (2009 passed out)
Working as a project manager for last 5 years... Applied to Confederation college for Engineering Management through SPP.
IELTS - 6.5... Certified basic French speaker...
Applied through consultant.. but they never told me to show funds in bank.. Instead they told me to produce family income certificate and my Form 16 form.. Also submitted my offer letters as well.
Experience certificates were also submitted...
GIC and first semester fee is submitted already.

Share your thoughts regarding the chances of my visa...:-(

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
Thanu_2525 said:
Hi All,

Would like to check my chances for the visa... I applied on 7th July and yet to receive a response.... Please find my Profile below:
10th - 83%
12th - 83%
Engineering- Biotechnology - 83% (2009 passed out)
Working as a project manager for last 5 years... Applied to Confederation college for Engineering Management through SPP.
IELTS - 6.5... Certified basic French speaker...
Applied through consultant.. but they never told me to show funds in bank.. Instead they told me to produce family income certificate and my Form 16 form.. Also submitted my offer letters as well.
Experience certificates were also submitted...
GIC and first semester fee is submitted already.

Share your thoughts regarding the chances of my visa...:-(
only thing bugging me is that did you show any country ties ? like property evaluation, marriage if applicable ? how much funds did you show ? any particular reason for applying for visa on 7th july ? rest you have fair chances.

Thanu_2525

Jul 15, 2014
That's what I am bit worried about. I have submitted Visa with the help of a famous consultant. They never allowed me to submit the proofs for funds (I provided them with an Asset evaluation of nearly 1 Crore)... the funds that I showed was only GIC and the first sem fees...I wrote a very explanatory SOP telling that I have a job at my home country and canadian education will be an advantage to climb up the organization....

My real concern is regarding the course selection... Did Biotech and exp in project management... But the course that I selected is a mix of engineering and project management.

Any idea, will I survive ??

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
since you have applied now, nothing can be done , just wait and watch, which date did you apply ? and under spp ?

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Thanu_2525 said:
That's what I am bit worried about. I have submitted Visa with the help of a famous consultant. They never allowed me to submit the proofs for funds (I provided them with an Asset evaluation of nearly 1 Crore)... the funds that I showed was only GIC and the first sem fees...I wrote a very explanatory SOP telling that I have a job at my home country and canadian education will be an advantage to climb up the organization....

My real concern is regarding the course selection... Did Biotech and exp in project management... But the course that I selected is a mix of engineering and project management.

Any idea, will I survive ??
i can understand the situation, as you taking professional services , you should trust on them , they know what exactly they doing, this is their daily stuff. so relax BUT
the situation you are in, you can't get relax i understand that, i would advice you to think about the worst and get ready you plan B.

dreamangel

Jul 6, 2014
You should have not submited your french language ability certificate as its directly links to immigration they might think you may using the student way means for immigration. You have not already submitted then you can avoid it

jessica1

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 all > 6.5
Med's Request
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
19 july 2014
LANDED..........
sooonn
dreamangel said:
You should have not submited your french language ability certificate as its directly links to immigration they might think you may using the student way means for immigration. You have not already submitted then you can avoid it
very good point, i missed it.

Thanu_2525

Jul 15, 2014
But my French course was learnt as part of my job and I clearly mentioned in my sop... As u all told the consultancy is relaxed and I am just thinking a lot it seems...
Hoping to have a positive response...

To answer some questions... I applied through vfs chennai... In 7th July...through SPP...

vengaty

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/14
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02/09/14
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/09/14
VISA ISSUED...
soon by gods will
LANDED..........
soon by gods will
Anticipation is the one which drags you down. So please be patient and wait for the result.Get some fresh air 8)