+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chances of getting Visitor Visa with valid US Visa

M

mikeymyke

Alidykeman said:
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, how you able to get us visa despite 3-4 times rejection.?I was thinking to give another try for TRV , but if it's getting US visa way easy than Canada , then I rather try to get US visa then my husband will just cross border what's important for me at least we can celebrate our anniversary next year. Only for 2weeks vacation.
Having a US visa doesn't mean your husband can enter Canada. He still needs a Canadian TRV to enter Canada.

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
mikeymyke said:
Having a US visa doesn't mean your husband can enter Canada. He still needs a Canadian TRV to enter Canada.
yeah US visa will just make little benefit to the application. May be some of you don't know about CAN+ category.
CAN+ category is for those who are having Valid US Visa or travelled (both), they will get the visa 95% sure without submitting any document.

Reactions: Nauman baig

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
mikeymyke said:
hi, my husband , he's canadian. so that's mean he can freely cross the border. i'm just thinking if it's easy to get us visa compare to canada then i will just try to get us visa at least closer to canada.less cost to be together.

thank you

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
Alidykeman said:
hi, my husband , he's canadian. so that's mean he can freely cross the border. i'm just thinking if it's easy to get us visa compare to canada then i will just try to get us visa at least closer to canada.less cost to be together.

thank you
if your husband is Canadian Citizen then you have chances of getting Canada Visitor Visa on basis of sponsorship. otherwise just try with a holiday package/tourism.

sudhirindia

Apr 1, 2016
omverma said:
Yes i will suggest try for US visa. they will just ask you the reason why u want to go there and u just remember to show TOURISM... i have applied lot of visa files of all countries. (I have my travel agency too) so if u wanna knw something then i will guide u about this. (Whatsapp +919896557773)

Hi Om,

I hope you can guide me for US (B1/B2) visa..

I want to apply US visa for my wife.. she is in India now..

I am in Canada has PR and my wife's sponsorship file is on process..her TRV for Canada is already been refused (8 month ago).
Now we are planning to apply for US visa. At least we can meet in US (if she get B1/B2).

FYI, wife don't have job right now and she never been out of India.

Could you please guide what are the documents we need to be prepare..

your help will be much appreciated...

Thanks
Sudhir

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
sudhirindia said:
Hi Om,

I hope you can guide me for US (B1/B2) visa..

I want to apply US visa for my wife.. she is in India now..

I am in Canada has PR and my wife's sponsorship file is on process..her TRV for Canada is already been refused (8 month ago).
Now we are planning to apply for US visa. At least we can meet in US (if she get B1/B2).

FYI, wife don't have job right now and she never been out of India.

Could you please guide what are the documents we need to be prepare..

your help will be much appreciated...

Thanks
Sudhir
Hi, do you already have US Visa?? if no then you should apply together from india and if you already have the visa then your wife will apply for the B1/B2. in both cases you should apply as a tourist with proper plans. I will tell you further in details. Thanks

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
omverma said:
Hi, do you already have US Visa?? if no then you should apply together from india and if you already have the visa then your wife will apply for the B1/B2. in both cases you should apply as a tourist with proper plans. I will tell you further in details. Thanks

hi my wife trv refused twise before havin b2 visa in feb and march i applied.. 3rd time again i applied with us visa still i did nt get any reply jus 3 email updates nothin change in online my cic accnt.... i applied in 9th april is there any chance this time ... i applied online jus thye asked us visitor visa stamp and flight information i given bookin to india to usa to canada to usa to india i shows this one only they did nt ask anything is there any chance to get visa?

sudhirindia

Apr 1, 2016
omverma said:
Thanks for reply OM,

Yes, I do have B1/B2 Visa.
Please do let me know the list of documents my wife need to apply from India?

Your help will be much appreciated...

Thanks
Sudhir

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
ananyaram said:
hi my wife trv refused twise before havin b2 visa in feb and march i applied.. 3rd time again i applied with us visa still i did nt get any reply jus 3 email updates nothin change in online my cic accnt.... i applied in 9th april is there any chance this time ... i applied online jus thye asked us visitor visa stamp and flight information i given bookin to india to usa to canada to usa to india i shows this one only they did nt ask anything is there any chance to get visa?
thats the same story brother. i also applied same case, after rejection i applied online with only US visa stamp and application form and explanation letter which shows my itinerary from US to Canada to US.
lets see what will be the result. I am hoping for the positive response this time. For you too , GOOD LUCK

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
sudhirindia said:
Thanks for reply OM,

Yes, I do have B1/B2 Visa.
Please do let me know the list of documents my wife need to apply from India?

Your help will be much appreciated...

Thanks
Sudhir
thats good then that you are having Visa already, now just make an application for your wife, (if you want me to do this, i will submit the application) take an appointment for her and she must be ready for the interview which is most important part, there she have to tell the story of - Tourism (i will suggest that too)... whats ur wife's profession.?

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
omverma said:
thats the same story brother. i also applied same case, after rejection i applied online with only US visa stamp and application form and explanation letter which shows my itinerary from US to Canada to US.
lets see what will be the result. I am hoping for the positive response this time. For you too , GOOD LUCK
r u from new delhi? and which date u r applied ? i applied 9th april today 10th working day no response from cic jus i had 3 updated mail notifications

sudhirindia

Apr 1, 2016
omverma said:
thats good then that you are having Visa already, now just make an application for your wife, (if you want me to do this, i will submit the application) take an appointment for her and she must be ready for the interview which is most important part, there she have to tell the story of - Tourism (i will suggest that too)... whats ur wife's profession.?
Thanks for the offer OM,
My wife already filled the DS160 and got the interview dates. my wife is physiotherapist by profession but she at home now.
That will be really great if you can guide what type of question might they ask? What documents she should carry in case they need to see?

any other info which can help to get visa

Thanks in advance ...

Sudhir

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
ananyaram said:
r u from new delhi? and which date u r applied ? i applied 9th april today 10th working day no response from cic jus i had 3 updated mail notifications
i applied on 11th april, and yesterday i got 1 another mail of updated, i dont knw how much time will they take.

omverma

Jun 26, 2015
sudhirindia said:
Thanks for the offer OM,
My wife already filled the DS160 and got the interview dates. my wife is physiotherapist by profession but she at home now.
That will be really great if you can guide what type of question might they ask? What documents she should carry in case they need to see?

any other info which can help to get visa

Thanks in advance ...

Sudhir
Thanks good, which location she mentioned in the DS160, and for sure she showed tourism.
Interviewer just ask about ur profession and about ur visit. We have to convince them that we are going for a proper reason and have to get back in india. one and the first question will be "WHY YOU WANT TO VISIT USA" , "WHATS YOUR PROFESSION IN INDIA" , "ANNUAL INCOME" , "WHICH LOCATION IN US" , "WHAT YOU WILL DO THERE" , "WHO IS GOING WITH YOU" , "IS YOUR HUSBAND ALREADY HAVING VISA" , "WHATS THE PROFESSION OF YOUR HUSBAND IN CANADA" , "WHY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CANADA, WHY USA" ,
these questions will surely be asked. and be sure she must answer in limit, dont make the answer big, just point to point answer.
and documents are not really important in US file, because they just want to talk to her for 1-2 mins and they dont ask for any document. but she should carry some with her i.e ITR, Bank statement, your US visa copy, Canada PR card copy, appointment letter, confirmation page copy, profession details (any document if available), rest is ok.

GOOD LUCK