Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Hi,
Am Ali from KArachi (Pakistan)
And My Profile is 10th : 55%
12th :56%
graduation :69%
experience :2 year
IELTS :6.0 (LIS:6.0;WRITING:6.0 READING:5.5; SPEAKING:6.0)

Applied for in Diploma final year (Biomedical fast track program ) from (Durham college) and got admission too.
My uncle is sponsor me from Canada , he is showing around 25 thousand dollar and I have also 8 thousand dollar in my bank account.
First semester fee is already paid which is around 8.5 thousand dollar and the remaining amount which i have to pay to college is 6 thousand dollar .

My father have a property which is around 1 Lac 10 thousand dollar I will submit the evolution documents of property to VO.

What is the possibility of my getting visa chances?

Appreciation in advance.....

Regards

ALI

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
are you applying under spp .or geneal

may be the sponsorship will be the reason of your rejection,VO may think you have relatives there and will not come back after studies

Also take suggestions from senior members buddy .......... ;) ;)

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
what about the couse that you undertook during your graduation?

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should apply asap! No use of asking people the chances, if you have completed all the requirements for visa then it is up to VO to give you the visa.

People might point out that your going into a college and that might be a bad thing, but no need to listen to that since you have already granted admission so just focus on your financial documents and property documents.

Regards,
mfm

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
you have very good chances of visa. ;)

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Dear MFM

Thanks for your reply and appropriation.

what about the financial statement as i told in my post , what do you think is it ok ?

Regards

ALi

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Ali2013 said:
Hi,

Applied for in Diploma final year (Biomedical fast track program ) from (Durham college) and got admission too.
My uncle is sponsor me from Canada , he is showing around 25 thousand dollar and I have also 8 thousand dollar in my bank account.
First semester fee is already paid which is around 8.5 thousand dollar and the remaining amount which i have to pay to college is 6 thousand dollar .

My father have a property which is around 1 Lac 10 thousand dollar I will submit the evolution documents of property to VO.

Regards

ALI
I dont know your Bachelors degree. if its four year program then you mustn't go for diploma. if its two years then may be acceptable but I tell you getting visa upon diploma admission is not that easy especially form CHC Islamabad.
your academics is on bit weaker side low IELTS as well.
one biggest confusion. if your father is having such a hugh property why you are in a need of sponsorship form Canadian uncle clearly making doubt in VOs mind.
final suggestions try to take admission in Masters program in jan 2013 intake transfer more money form your fathers/uncles account to your own account which holds 8K right now. coz sponsor ship cases often end at refusal its very hard to satisfy VO.

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
Ali2013 said:
Hi,

Regards

ALI
It depends on the mode of VO , and ur luck

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ali2013 said:
Hi,
Regards
ALI
Ali2013 said:
Dear INAM
Need your help.
Regards
ALI
Hey Ali,
I can't help you here. I will only make you sad :(
1. Uncle as Sponsor: A very bad option, If your uncle has his own family then you have to justify why is he sponsoring you?
2. As he is in Canada so you have to show strong home ties. Show that your parents are here, family is here. Property/ job etc.

The best option would be to have the money in your account or in the account of your father, in this case you won't face any objection from VO on your financials.

Selecting a college is also not a wise option. No college student's has got visa post November 2011. I am not making you sad I am just sharing the realities, bitter realities :'(

Ali2013

May 30, 2012
Thanks you so much INAM ,

Now there is no other option but applying Visa , because each and every documents are complete and fee is also submitted,

So Inam thanks for your kind respond and pray for me for my future.

Regards

ALI