+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Not sure who the "someone told you" is but yes there could be a concern that parent will claim asylum when she enters. That is why she shows strong ties to return, strong travel history and money.
Yes he said the same thing to me.
My question is
Even if I apply for a super visa for my mom, they can still ask her this question?
 
I want to sponsor my mother as a permanent resident but is there any chance that Immigration Officer will ask question from my mom related my refugee claim. Is she suppose to be prepared for all question regarding my past refugee claim
Which one is better visit visa or supervisa
I’m not completely sure, but I believe IRCC has currently paused new Parents and Grandparents Program applications and is not accepting new interest-to-sponsor forms or invitations until further notice. If anyone has more recent information or an update on this, please share. Also, just to clarify, are you asking about a Permanent Residence (PR) application to sponsor your mother, or are you talking about a Visitor Visa/Super Visa application? I’m a little confused about which application you mean.