+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANCES OF GETTING CANADA VISIT VISA FOR MY WIFE WITH FRESH PASSSPORT

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Hello , i have valid visa of canada and other developing countries , i recently got married and due to pandemic we have not travel yet and my wife passport is fresh she had no traveling history , so i need to ask our experts that if i apply for her canada visit visa what are the chances?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No one can tell you chances but if you aren’t a PR or citizen, she can’t travel anyways. Visas for tourism are not a priority but if she shows strong ties to her country, funds, job, reasons to return then she may be approved. Processing is long.

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello , i have valid visa of canada and other developing countries , i recently got married and due to pandemic we have not travel yet and my wife passport is fresh she had no traveling history , so i need to ask our experts that if i apply for her canada visit visa what are the chances?
If you are a Citizen or PR, then she can be eligible. If not, then she isnt eligible.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
i am not citizen i have visit visa for 10 year , though i had good travelling history but my wife is from middle class family and she dont have any travel history so i want to take her canada with me

OkaforJames

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i am not citizen i have visit visa for 10 year , though i had good travelling history but my wife is from middle class family and she dont have any travel history so i want to take her canada with me
She can apply. However, processing times are long right now and you can’t travel to Canada (maybe next year). She has to show funds, strong ties to country, job.

Guri079

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
She can apply. However, processing times are long right now and you can’t travel to Canada (maybe next year). She has to show funds, strong ties to country, job.
Hey, good news processing time is decreasing every week check online