+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chance for Post gradute work permit with personal support worker 4412

Jane0101

Jul 23, 2020
I am holding post graduate work permit and will get personal support worker certificate soon. I focus on PSW-home support and relating occupational 4412 that requires 9 month fulltime working experience. So, if I work for an agency (profit, non-profit) as PSW in a facility (nursing home) or in a community (clients' private home), am I eligible for this pilot after 9 months?
What kind of document the employer (agency) helps me fill out?
I am looking forward to hearing from all.

patro

Jul 23, 2020
I am holding post graduate work permit and will get personal support worker certificate soon. I focus on PSW-home support and relating occupational 4412 that requires 9 month fulltime working experience. So, if I work for an agency (profit, non-profit) as PSW in a facility (nursing home) or in a community (clients' private home), am I eligible for this pilot after 9 months?
What kind of document the employer (agency) helps me fill out?
I am looking forward to hearing from all.
At least 24 months experience then you can apply for PR. You can submit your application even before you obtain your experience. As long as you have a job offer, IELTS, post secondary in canada or WES and other documents listed on the CIC website

Jane0101

Jul 23, 2020
ze
At least 24 months experience then you can apply for PR. You can submit your application even before you obtain your experience. As long as you have a job offer, IELTS, post secondary in canada or WES and other documents listed on the CIC website
Thanks for your info.
I attach link of in-demand skill stream below for reference. It requires at least 9Mo fulltime experience for home support workers and related occupation 4412. So, again am I eligible if I work for an agency, they send me to clients' private house, Not a close and direct deal with clients?
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-demand-skills-stream

Nirmaan98

Nov 8, 2017

catmeow

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-06-2017
Med's Request
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2017
ze

Thanks for your info.
I attach link of in-demand skill stream below for reference. It requires at least 9Mo fulltime experience for home support workers and related occupation 4412. So, again am I eligible if I work for an agency, they send me to clients' private house, Not a close and direct deal with clients?
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-demand-skills-stream
That’s OINP. And it’s currently closed now meaning they are not accepting applications.