+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES?

Jax007

Feb 5, 2018
WES seems the most popular here and hence even I got mine done with WES. The issue with WES is that its a hit or miss. IF you are lucky, everything goes well. In my wifes case, they said her college is unrecognized when it is AICTE approved. So thats a loss of 30 points there!

I am now planning to try CES or IQAS. Based on feedback, they respond to emails etc. WES is notorious for not responding to any queries!
What was the resolution. Were CES or IQAS able to assess your wife's case

titrodion

Feb 9, 2018
Hi!
A bit confused with the processing time. I saw some people say here that it takes 10 business days for IQAS ot complete an assessment. On their website however they say it takes AT LEAST 12 weeks to process. Are we talking about different assessments? I need a normal ECA assessment for the Express Entry program.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi!
A bit confused with the processing time. I saw some people say here that it takes 10 business days for IQAS ot complete an assessment. On their website however they say it takes AT LEAST 12 weeks to process. Are we talking about different assessments? I need a normal ECA assessment for the Express Entry program.
I had applied 3 weeks ago via IQAS, still no response.
I think now a day all taking much time than usual.

May 10, 2018
Hi, can anyone help. I want to get ECA from IQAS. I have Bachelor of Arts degree (2 Years) from university of Punjab and Master of Business Administration Specialization in Banking & Finance (2 Years) from Allama Iqbal Open University. Which degree is should send to IQAS for getting ECA. Kindly help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, can anyone help. I want to get ECA from IQAS. I have Bachelor of Arts degree (2 Years) from university of Punjab and Master of Business Administration Specialization in Banking & Finance (2 Years) from Allama Iqbal Open University. Which degree is should send to IQAS for getting ECA. Kindly help.
You will have to send both of them.

Join following group and ask your questions to other IQAS applicants. If you are from Pakistan, you will get more help. There are many Pakistani Nationals in this group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/6wTEMYoEoxAIndJqze3OBa

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I had applied 3 weeks ago via IQAS, still no response.
I think now a day all taking much time than usual.
Once the transcripts delivered to IQAS, it takes 6 weeks to receive first and second AOR. After that, 12 weeks post second AOR for ECA file.

faizanshujaat

Jul 19, 2016
Have anyone received evaluation from CES and how many days it took? Can anyone help plz
I got my bachelors and masters assessed from CES and had no problems whatsoever. It usually take 2-2.5 months once they've received the documents and you can also track your application through their portal. Its less cumbersome as you can mail documents in a HEC sealed envelope by yourself rather than asking HEC for the mailing services.

Last edited:

N_eet_u

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Friends,

I had submitted my documents to ICAS for Evolution but it got rejected as they no more doing the assignments of my college provided diploma.Earlier they used to do but now they have stop doing .

Can anybody please suggest which body can help me in evaluating my documents .

my college is women polytechnic south extension -1

Regards
Neetu

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
Guys need information about BCIT.

I heard that they need only latest degree and they have email option also, if we ask our university registrar or exam controller or program manager to send our scanned documents to them. They send ECA report at hoe within 20 days.
I have done masters in Project Management (1 year) and I am an Electronics Engineer (BE) graduate (4 years).
So in this case I have to send my masters degree right??

Robin_mathew

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Can anyone please suggest from evaluation body I should get my ECA done. BCIT or IQAS or CES. Wes has closed my account saying documents submitted are not authentic but my university has agreed to re-verify it. I would really appreciate the suggestion

ASHAASHU

Apr 8, 2020
HI
Anyone from India who did 3 year nursing diploma here?
I got the WES report which says its not comparable to Canadian education credentials..
Can anyone tell me which agency can give a favorable ECA report so that I will be eligible for an immigration program?
Any nursing diploma holders got it from ICAS, IQAS or ICES?
Please respond...