+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES?

Jun 24, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am planning to migrate to Canada under Federal Skilled Worker Program.

As per "Designated organizations for ECAs" listed, where we can go any of the Docs evaluation.

Org are CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES.

I have ready WES is the best to go with for Docs evaluation but unfortunately WES does not show my university (which is Himalayan University - India) in there list..

Kindly advice which all are the other options [CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES?] I can consider for my docs evaluation which should be accepted by Canada Visa under "Federal Skilled Worker Program"

Your valuable reply will be highly appreciated,

Thanks in advance for your support.

---- Ali ----

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
1978alihussain said:
Hello Friends,

I am planning to migrate to Canada under Federal Skilled Worker Program.

As per "Designated organizations for ECAs" listed, where we can go any of the Docs evaluation.

Org are CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES.

I have ready WES is the best to go with for Docs evaluation but unfortunately WES does not show my university (which is Himalayan University - India) in there list..

Kindly advice which all are the other options [CES, ICAS, IQAS, BCIT or WES?] I can consider for my docs evaluation which should be accepted by Canada Visa under "Federal Skilled Worker Program"

Your valuable reply will be highly appreciated,

Thanks in advance for your support.

---- Ali ----

They're all fine, but use WES since we all have good experiences with them

And in delivery method better use a courier and pay extra

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
I used Toronto's CES for my Bachelors and had no problems. Anytime I reached out to them with questions they were extremely helpful. I'm getting my Masters evaluated soon and will be using WES though; I think it's quicker.

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
mgnlky said:
I used Toronto's CES for my Bachelors and had no problems. Anytime I reached out to them with questions they were extremely helpful. I'm getting my Masters evaluated soon and will be using WES though; I think it's quicker.
thanks will be trying them

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me - WES - with no problems.

They are slower that others, as I understand.

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
Hi

I am from Pakistan and need ECA. Please note that -- MY UNIVERSITY IS NOT REGISTERED IN WES-- and for fastest evaluation which organization should I used. I heard that IQAS is doing evaluation is 10 working days. Please advise.

Regards

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
If from Pakistan, and university not listed on WES, then go for IQAS, following are main highlights for IQAS:

- Now quick processing time (10 days) than previously.
- No more hectic for sending Matric and F.Sc degrees from BISE.
- Only Bachelors and/or Masters transcripts from your university to be sent in sealed envelope.

Check further requirements on IQAS website.

Hope it clarifies.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pointers said:
Hi

I am from Pakistan and need ECA. Please note that -- MY UNIVERSITY IS NOT REGISTERED IN WES-- and for fastest evaluation which organization should I used. I heard that IQAS is doing evaluation is 10 working days. Please advise.

Regards
My husband and I had our ECA done by IQAS. IQAS is great! Confirmation emails were sent at every step! They are fast! ECA was done in 10 business days! They also emailed a PDF copy of the ECA on the day they mailed it to our home address, so we got the ECA even before we actually held a physical copy in our hands!

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
ScarletSails said:
My husband and I had our ECA done by IQAS. IQAS is great! Confirmation emails were sent at every step! They are fast! ECA was done in 10 business days! They also emailed a PDF copy of the ECA on the day they mailed it to our home address, so we got the ECA even before we actually held a physical copy in our hands!
I will definitely consider IQAS considering they take less business days. As per their website, they need photocopies attested by Institution granting the degree. Would that be sufficient? Any one who did it for degree issued from Pakistan, please share your feedback.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedarsalan said:
I will definitely consider IQAS considering they take less business days. As per their website, they need photocopies attested by Institution granting the degree. Would that be sufficient? Any one who did it for degree issued from Pakistan, please share your feedback.
Institution has to be university or autonomous college and not every college. It has to be from the authority that awards the degree.

syedarsalan

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
jairichi said:
Institution has to be university or autonomous college and not every college. It has to be from the authority that awards the degree.
Can i ask university to attest them, and put them in their sealed envelope and I can mail it to them, or even the mailing address should be that of University.

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
WES took a month for me. While it took around 15 days for my wife. My wife's university could not be selected in their drop down. But WES had the option of filling the blank form box.