+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES evaluation

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey have they written Outcome 1 and credential 1 on the ECA report for yours aa well? I do not know what outcome 1 means exactly! Is there going to be a 2nd outcome as well or it's just a standard format?
I only sent my masters so only 1 outcome. If you evaluate your both degrees then you will get 2 outcomes.

Kriti31

Oct 18, 2020
Yes! I had also sent only 1 degree for evaluation.. and they have mentioned outcome 1: so did you receive the same?

Kriti31

Oct 18, 2020
Alright great! I finally received the report this morning! They took an extra step of contacting my university and so extra 2 weeks time as well in processing

Apr 24, 2021
Hi
Has anyone tried the CES evaluation recently?
I have sent my transcripts 25th September and it had been delivered but my status on CES website is still incomplete.
Is there any way to mail/upload transcripts electronically?
Hi, hoe you received ECA now, but FYI, CES taking minimum 15 weeks, but due to Covid it may take longer than 22 weeks

trushitpatel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hey Trushit!
Do you think there's any chances of FSW draw this year?
I don't know. But chances are in Q 4 (From mid July or September) as most of the people will be vaccinated by end of July. Let see if then don't invite more graduates or essential workers.

gautamarora

Jun 10, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if we need to send any additional form or document to CES if sending electronic transcripts to them from University official email?
I have requested my university to send electronic transcripts to CES for my ECA. However, when I spoke with some other students in University, they mentioned that usually along with transcripts their is a additional form which need to be filled from student and University and sent along with Transcripts. Is this correct?

Kriti31

Oct 18, 2020
I don't know. But chances are in Q 4 (From mid July or September) as most of the people will be vaccinated by end of July. Let see if then don't invite more graduates or essential workers.
hey Trushit,Do you have any idea regarding evaluation from IQAS, do we have to send academic documents by post or can we email the docs on a specific email id?