+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CES ECA new Document requirment for Pakistan

Jan 16, 2018
Hi Everybody,

I have got a 4 years bachelors from FC College, Lahore, and now looking to pursue MBA from NCBA&E.

Since, I need a masters ECA to increase my points, I have heard that the CES evaluation is relatively lenient. Does somebody have had their MBA from NCBA&E evaluated from CES? If yes, can you guide further?

Would appreciate your help.

Regards,

Suhaib.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi Everybody,

I have got a 4 years bachelors from FC College, Lahore, and now looking to pursue MBA from NCBA&E.

Since, I need a masters ECA to increase my points, I have heard that the CES evaluation is relatively lenient. Does somebody have had their MBA from NCBA&E evaluated from CES? If yes, can you guide further?

Would appreciate your help.

Regards,

Suhaib.
CES generally tends to evaluate 2 year MBA programs as masters equivalent. However, exact determines on your university, maybe if someone has done this before they can guide you better regarding your case. But generally CES tends to treat Pakistani MBAs better than WES.

Rehanyousaf

Feb 4, 2019
Pakistan
Hi, I am applying for ECA from CES. Now since the documents requirements have changed.

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

• Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
    and
    Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

• All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
  • All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
  • College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Important:

Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.

Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.

Should I go to my universities Karachi University, IBA and BIEK
ask them to send the documents directly? or do I have to use HEC this time again ?
How to check which University is not listed in CES? I have a master degree from Al-Khair University, does CES recognize this uni?

XEESHANAJMAL

May 12, 2020

asfand123

Oct 7, 2014
I have completed my masters MBA, if there is any confusion, you can also call them they are very helpful and your call will be answered within 5-10 min sometimes within seconds
You have sent the final degree or the bachelor as well??

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Good.. If you don't have time issue, go with CES. But because of Covid19, CES can take 5-6 months. I heard that WES is fast but as you can't go with it you can explore other options too. If still want to go with CES I can guide you.

Best of Luck.
Can u also guide me please...I have post graduate diploma in accounting by ICPAP institute of certified public accounting Pakistan an autonomous body registered with federal govt and not any relation with HEC...As this institute is not evaluated by Wes...can I go for CES? The list of universities or institutions are not mentioned in CES except four institute / university...please advise

Saba.Nisar4

Jan 12, 2021
Hello,

Guys, I have 16 years of education. Bachelors in Arts (2 years) and Masters in Human Resource Management (2 years). From WES I got equivalency of 2 or more degrees...4 years bachelors. I am considering CES now to see if I can get masters equivalency. Does any one here got masters equivalency from CES/IQAS or any other body with similar educational background? Any guidance in this matter would be highly appreciated! I repeat 16 years of education 2 + 2 years Bachelors and Masters. TIA

Shakra Mehak

Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
I have query about CES. I have filled application, now I have to go for HEC. I have som confusions.
1. Is it necessary to pay CES fee before applying for HEC? Or I could pay after HEC process.
2. Which documents should be placed in envelope for HEC attestation through courier service.
3. I have already attested my origninal testimonials in 2019, should I upload them or open HEC sealed envelope and upload them.
Its urgent. Please reply.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hi, I am applying for ECA from CES. Now since the documents requirements have changed.

Required documents for assessment
Secondary Education

• Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate
    and
    Mark sheet
Post-secondary Education

• All final Diplomas (e.g. Diploma of Associate Engineer)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the State Board of Technical Education
  • All final or provisional Diplomas/Degree certificates (e.g. Bachelor, Master, Ph.D)
    and
    Mark sheets for each year of study issued by the university
  • College-issued mark sheets/result cards will not be accepted unless from an autonomous college
Important:

Official academic records (transcripts/mark sheet/result card) must be sent directly from the awarding institution in a sealed envelope to CES.

Note: CES does not assess credentials from the following institutions:

1. Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi
  2. Preston University, Karachi
  3. Preston University, Kohat
  4. Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology, Karachi
If you have educational credentials received from another institution, you are welcome to submit your application with complete documentation.

Should I go to my universities Karachi University, IBA and BIEK
ask them to send the documents directly? or do I have to use HEC this time again ?
Hi. Can you please tell me if ces approves university of Lahore? How you know about the list of approved institutions

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Guys. Anyone please tell me how to know list of approved universities by ces? Do they approve University of Lahore?

RabiaR

Jun 27, 2021
Hey guys, I have to send my documents to CES for ECA. Which courier service should I go for?

TCS or DHL?