+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Good Conduct from UAE

bel

Jul 20, 2012
Hello All, I just only signed up to give you my feedback about PCC from UAE for Canada PR.
My situation:
1. I didn't have Emirates ID number (I had it issued long time ago when I was living in Dubai but I didn't have it in my records)
2. I have not been living in Dubai for more than 5 years now
3. All I had was my current passport and luckily scanned copy old Dubai residency visa

I have applied online thru Dubai police portal: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
1. Applied from outside UAE
2. Selected that I don't have Emirates ID
3. I uploaded my photo, old residency visa and current passport, provided home address
4. paid the fee 320 dirhams with my own card (not gcc issued)
I have applied on Saturday and on Monday morning I had PCC in my email inbox.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
KiteRunnerCA
Hi there,

I ahve a question. I also dont have a emirates id. I tried to apply online and my question is in the Biometric portion. Do i need to upload Biometric Card Photocopy? is this the fingerprint? if so, do i need to get fingerprinting?
thank you in advance.

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Hi there,

I ahve a question. I also dont have a emirates id. I tried to apply online and my question is in the Biometric portion. Do i need to upload Biometric Card Photocopy? is this the fingerprint? if so, do i need to get fingerprinting?
thank you in advance.
Did you have emirates id and you don't have a copy of it? or you haven't applied for it while you were living there? I don't know what is biometric card but upload whatever will help them to identify your record in their database and you will get your PCC.