+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Good Conduct from UAE

Nilesh Kumar

Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am literally stuck in getting the good conduct certificate from UAE. I have stayed in the UAE for 4.4 years and currently living in Canada. I have a previous good conduct certificate which I got a week before I left UAE, so technically that is not a valid document for submission. I have followed all the steps as mentioned in the UAE embassy website (got my fingerprints notified from the embassy) and sent all the relevant documents to my friend in Dubai, who went to the police station (Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi) only to be told that everything is now online and no paper documents accepted. While applying online, the website asks for credit card approved from the GCC (7 middle-east countries only) and it didn't accept my Canadian credit card and it isn't accepting any information further when I apply through my friend's help. Can anyone please suggest what I should do next, have only 30 days for the ITA to expire?

Sincerely,
Nilesh Kumar

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Can’t you use the credit/debit card of your friend who is in dubai and pay him via bank transfer? I used my credit card to apply for my spouse, I don’t think there will be an issue.

There are many threads in the forum where people from outside uae have applied using online system and successfully received PCC via email from Dubai police. I will try and tag you there.

Hi everyone,

I am literally stuck in getting the good conduct certificate from UAE. I have stayed in the UAE for 4.4 years and currently living in Canada. I have a previous good conduct certificate which I got a week before I left UAE, so technically that is not a valid document for submission. I have followed all the steps as mentioned in the UAE embassy website (got my fingerprints notified from the embassy) and sent all the relevant documents to my friend in Dubai, who went to the police station (Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi) only to be told that everything is now online and no paper documents accepted. While applying online, the website asks for credit card approved from the GCC (7 middle-east countries only) and it didn't accept my Canadian credit card and it isn't accepting any information further when I apply through my friend's help. Can anyone please suggest what I should do next, have only 30 days for the ITA to expire?

Sincerely,
Nilesh Kumar

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Can’t you use the credit/debit card of your friend who is in dubai and pay him via bank transfer? I used my credit card to apply for my spouse, I don’t think there will be an issue.

There are many threads in the forum where people from outside uae have applied using online system and successfully received PCC via email from Dubai police. I will try and tag you there.

Please am in the same dilemma, can you please tag me to the forum.
Thanks so much

sandyboy388

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
Doc's Request.
24-08-2012
Nomination.....
14-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012 done, received on 24-12-2012 and ecas updated 11-02-2013
Passport Req..
DM: April 25th and PPR: May 2nd
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
Hello there!

Thank you very much for your reply and guidance. I got my PCC from Dubai via mail.

Sincerely,
Nilesh Kumar
Hi Nilesh,

I need to apply for Dubai PCC from Canada as well. I got the finger prints notified by the UAE embassy, but not sure of the exact process to send it to Dubai or the process itself. Appreciate if you can share the steps and how long it took to get it (was it an email or regular post)?

Thanks,
Sandy

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hi Nilesh,

I need to apply for Dubai PCC from Canada as well. I got the finger prints notified by the UAE embassy, but not sure of the exact process to send it to Dubai or the process itself. Appreciate if you can share the steps and how long it took to get it (was it an email or regular post)?

Thanks,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

That process is long, just go through Dubai Police website and obtain you Police report from there (https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/) took me 3 days to get mine. Just make sure you have you UAE resident card when applying.

Good luck

Reactions: sandyboy388

sandyboy388

Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
Doc's Request.
24-08-2012
Nomination.....
14-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012 done, received on 24-12-2012 and ecas updated 11-02-2013
Passport Req..
DM: April 25th and PPR: May 2nd
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
Hi Sandy,

That process is long, just go through Dubai Police website and obtain you Police report from there (https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/) took me 3 days to get mine. Just make sure you have you UAE resident card when applying.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. I don't have the resident card since I left Dubai in 2010. I've followed the process described on the website and instructions provided on the chat with Dubai police, but nothing yet.. It's been 2 weeks since the delivery of finger prints to the P.O box. I hope I get it by next week.

nb65

Mar 30, 2018
Hello all,

Do you know if the Dubai Police application form for the certificate (outside UAE) has to be typed & completed in both English & Arabic? If so, how do you do that in Canada? Typing centres are common in the UAE but I'm not aware of any here in Ottawa.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hello all,

Do you know if the Dubai Police application form for the certificate (outside UAE) has to be typed & completed in both English & Arabic? If so, how do you do that in Canada? Typing centres are common in the UAE but I'm not aware of any here in Ottawa.
One language will do. Make sure you ask them to produce it in English so you don't have to translate it

hitsfive

Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

Sincerely,
Nilesh Kumar
Hi nelish

I have the same problem can you tag me the process getting good conduct certificate.

Thanks