+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Certificate of Good Conduct from UAE

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello folks,

I applied through online system on 21 September 2018. Since I didn't have an Emirates ID back when I worked in UAE (between 2005-2010), I knew that I would be required to submit the fingerprints attested by ministry of foreign affairs and UAE embassy. Therefore, I already had that done and my document was in my hands on 21 September 2018.

After application, when I checked the application status via dubaipolice website, it stated "New Transaction".

Today, after DHL delivered attested fingerprints to Dubai Police, the status changed to "In progress".

How long will it take until I receive the PCC ? Any idea ?

urah91

Sep 25, 2018
Hello folks,

I applied through online system on 21 September 2018. Since I didn't have an Emirates ID back when I worked in UAE (between 2005-2010), I knew that I would be required to submit the fingerprints attested by ministry of foreign affairs and UAE embassy. Therefore, I already had that done and my document was in my hands on 21 September 2018.

After application, when I checked the application status via dubaipolice website, it stated "New Transaction".

Today, after DHL delivered attested fingerprints to Dubai Police, the status changed to "In progress".

How long will it take until I receive the PCC ? Any idea ?
Hi Quorn,

I am in the same situation as you are, and need to send the attested fingerprints to the Dubai Police.

What shipping address did you send the form to? Did DHL deliver to the PO Box given on the online system? What documents did you include in the package?

Reactions: Quorn

Quorn

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Quorn,

I am in the same situation as you are, and need to send the attested fingerprints to the Dubai Police.

What shipping address did you send the form to? Did DHL deliver to the PO Box given on the online system? What documents did you include in the package?
Hi @urah91 ,

I sent to the following address, to the attention of Mr. Basheer. By the way, it took them only one day to enter my fingerprints into their system after receiving and issue the PCC. Amazing service, thumbs up to Mr. Basheer, very helpful gentleman. I would suggest that you call him after delivery of the fingerprints.

The package that I sent via courrier included the following:
- Fingerprints attested from Sworn Translator, Notary, District Governorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy (original)
- Current passport (color copy)
- Previous Residence Visa page of the previous passport (color copy)
- Printout of the confirmation that I have received after applying through dubaipolice.ae and paying 320 dirhams. Note that the confirmation will also have the application reference number, so I highly recommend including this.

TO: DUBAI POLICE GENERAL HEADQUARTERS, DUBAI

CID OFFICE

GOOD CONDUCT CERTIFICATE SECTION

P.O.BOX 1493

NEAR AIRPORT TERMINAL 2,

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

TELEPHONE: 00971 4 609 6412

ATTENTION: MR BASHEER

Reactions: urah91

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Hey Guys,

Would really appreciate any insight/suggestions on this. If someone worked for a bit in Dubai and then later got transferred to Abu Dhabi for one year, does he need a Good Conduct Certificate from Dubai or Abu Dhabi? The person had a Dubai Visa throughout his stay in UAE, so not sure if he can apply in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks a lot!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

Would really appreciate any insight/suggestions on this. If someone worked for a bit in Dubai and then later got transferred to Abu Dhabi for one year, does he need a Good Conduct Certificate from Dubai or Abu Dhabi? The person had a Dubai Visa throughout his stay in UAE, so not sure if he can apply in Abu Dhabi.

Thanks a lot!
Dubai PCC is fine..

Reactions: K_T

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot!
It doesn't matter where he gets it, any one is fine and acceptable.

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response guys. So just to confirm - he can mention his residence address of Abu Dhabi in the address history section of the application and submit Dubai PCC? Correct?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the prompt response guys. So just to confirm - he can mention his residence address of Abu Dhabi in the address history section of the application and submit Dubai PCC? Correct?
Yeah... I had mentioned my Canadian address recently and still got the Dubai PCC :D

Last edited:

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah... I had mentioned my Canadian address recently and still got the Dubai PCC :D
Ok :) Thanks Bimale4bipeople. Just a few follow-up questions- in Dubai PCC letter there is nowhere written UAE. I hope that won't be an issue since he lived in Abu Dhabi and has included that in his address history? Is this acceptable? Do you know of someone in a similar situation? Secondly, how important it is to give an accurate address. My friend moved a couple of times within Abu Dhabi - and he doesn't remember the exact address as he was there on a consulting engagement and almost 12 years ago. 1. What should he do? 2. Do we have to provide any address proof?

Thanks a lot, mate!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Ok :) Thanks Bimale4bipeople. Just a few follow-up questions- in Dubai PCC letter there is nowhere written UAE. I hope that won't be an issue since he lived in Abu Dhabi and has included that in his address history? Is this acceptable? Do you know of someone in a similar situation? Secondly, how important it is to give an accurate address. My friend moved a couple of times within Abu Dhabi - and he doesn't remember the exact address as he was there on a consulting engagement and almost 12 years ago. 1. What should he do? 2. Do we have to provide any address proof?

Thanks a lot, mate!
Wrt PCC, UAE name not mentioned is not an issue...
How many people live in Sharjah and work in Dubai right ?
He has to provide the address details to best of his knowledge...you do not have to provide any address proof

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018

Thanks a lot, mate!
I lived in Abu Dhabi and got a Dubai PCC, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are both in UAE, and are equally accepted as the same. besides all databases in UAE are shared so if you had an issue in Abu Dhabi, Dubai would alert it. you don't need much proof in terms of address, all that is needed is your emirate ID. Got my PCC in 3 days.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I got mine froM Ministry of Interior and it is issued by federal government. Imo I have passed R10 check

K_T

Sep 16, 2018
I lived in Abu Dhabi and got a Dubai PCC, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are both in UAE, and are equally accepted as the same. besides all databases in UAE are shared so if you had an issue in Abu Dhabi, Dubai would alert it. you don't need much proof in terms of address, all that is needed is your emirate ID. Got my PCC in 3 days.
Thanks for the clarification guys. Regarding address proof - I wanted to know if we have to give any address proof to the visa officer while filling in the application. As I said - my friend does not remember the hotel apartments name and numbers he stayed in almost 12 years ago. I think PCC should cover all the address related doubts? Right?
Cheers!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the clarification guys. Regarding address proof - I wanted to know if we have to give any address proof to the visa officer while filling in the application. As I said - my friend does not remember the hotel apartments name and numbers he stayed in almost 12 years ago. I think PCC should cover all the address related doubts? Right?
Cheers!
The address history has to be provided for the last 10 yrs only.
PCC has to be provided for countries where you have stayed for 6 months continuously in the last 10 yrs only.

Reactions: K_T