Certificate of Good Conduct from UAE

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
That was fast. I applied mine on Jan. 13, 2019 and I still don't have it now. I have my Emirates ID.
This is extremely odd. In Dubai Police website , the stated timeline is actually 1 hour because the system automatically cross-reference your EmiratesID with many records at once, such as GDRFA records, Bio-metric records and CID. This process should be ran withinin this timeframe but sometimes it takes few more hours for someone to manually authorize the release of the certificate.

So you definitely have an issue you are MUST contact them to figure out why it is taking that long.

sigma_alpha

Feb 19, 2019
This is extremely odd. In Dubai Police website , the stated timeline is actually 1 hour because the system automatically cross-reference your EmiratesID with many records at once, such as GDRFA records, Bio-metric records and CID. This process should be ran withinin this timeframe but sometimes it takes few more hours for someone to manually authorize the release of the certificate.

So you definitely have an issue you are MUST contact them to figure out why it is taking that long.
I don't have any violations when I was there. I asked my friend there to call on my behalf and they told her that since I am requesting that from outside of UAE, then it will take around 30 working days to process it.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I don't have any violations when I was there. I asked my friend there to call on my behalf and they told her that since I am requesting that from outside of UAE, then it will take around 30 working days to process it.
That's odd man. another member on this forum have done it last year and came in within 5 days. He didn't apply online , but through the embassy. They did ask for the same documents but it came faster and it was signed by and printed on embassy letterhead and not any police department.

If yours took that long , call the embassy closest to you and try to see if they can do it any faster.

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Hello All, I just only signed up to give you my feedback about PCC from UAE for Canada PR.
My situation:
1. I didn't have Emirates ID number (I had it issued long time ago when I was living in Dubai but I didn't have it in my records)
2. I have not been living in Dubai for more than 5 years now
3. All I had was my current passport and luckily scanned copy old Dubai residency visa

I have applied online thru Dubai police portal: https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae
1. Applied from outside UAE
2. Selected that I don't have Emirates ID
3. I uploaded my photo, old residency visa and current passport, provided home address
4. paid the fee 320 dirhams with my own card (not gcc issued)
I have applied on Saturday and on Monday morning I had PCC in my email inbox.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
KiteRunnerCA

Reactions: s8388

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hello All, I just only signed up to give you my feedback about PCC from UAE for Canada PR.
My situation:
1. I didn't have Emirates ID number (I had it issued long time ago when I was living in Dubai but I didn't have it in my records)
3. All I had was my current passport and luckily scanned copy old Dubai residency visa

3. I uploaded my photo, old residency visa and current passport, provided home address
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
KiteRunnerCA
Perfect timeline, that's how it should be processed. If anything that UAE govt have done right, is that they process applications for pretty much anything as fast as they can. In my case, my PCC took one hour to process. I hope IRCC can start learning here :D:D:D

s8388

Mar 28, 2019
My situation:

Hope it helps!
Cheers,
KiteRunnerCA
Thanks for this. Wanted to know if you sent the notorized+attested fingerprints to Dubai police? If so, could you tell me how long it took and the procedure?

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Thanks for this. Wanted to know if you sent the notorized+attested fingerprints to Dubai police? If so, could you tell me how long it took and the procedure?
No, I did not send any fingerprints. Rest as explained in my post -> all online.

s8388

Mar 28, 2019
I have already applied for my PCC via the Dubai Police website, and I entered all the details (ticked no to emirates ID) and paid the money and submitted the form. But my question is, the form asks me to mail my notorized+embassy authorized fingerprints, and I was wondering how you managed to skip that step?

I have 30 days to submit the PCC, so I am in a conundrum as to whether I go to the police station today and get my fingerprints process done or wait for a few days to see if Dubai police mails me the PCC? The fingerprint process takes more than 20 days, so every day is crucial!

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
I have already applied for my PCC via the Dubai Police website, and I entered all the details (ticked no to emirates ID) and paid the money and submitted the form. But my question is, the form asks me to mail my notorized+embassy authorized fingerprints, and I was wondering how you managed to skip that step?

I have 30 days to submit the PCC, so I am in a conundrum as to whether I go to the police station today and get my fingerprints process done or wait for a few days to see if Dubai police mails me the PCC? The fingerprint process takes more than 20 days, so every day is crucial!
Just wait few days, if you had emirates id before they will send you pcc.

KiteRunnerCA

Mar 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
2019-02-28
Ah! I lived in Dubai before 2010, so I never had an Emirates ID. Would anyone happen to know what does one do in this situation?

Thanks for the prompt reply @KiteRunnerCA! You are a good samaritan :)
When exactly did you live? I was there from 2007 till 2010 and I had it as far I can remember but I didnt keep the scan or copy as I never thought I would be applying for Canada PR, haha :)