IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Hello everybody! Im in the same situation, need to get PCC in dubai. For those who applied online do u get the PCC thru email? Is that copy enough to pass for citizenship application? Hope to get insight, getting worried as i only have 30 days to provide these docs. TIA

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everybody! Im in the same situation, need to get PCC in dubai. For those who applied online do u get the PCC thru email? Is that copy enough to pass for citizenship application? Hope to get insight, getting worried as i only have 30 days to provide these docs. TIA
Dubai Police only provides PCC via emails, it worked for me for the PR application it should work for you in citizenship application as well..

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
You can request for the PCC over Dubai police's website. All you need is your Emirates ID and have to pay a fee of AED 220.
After payment, visit the nearest police station with the confirmation email. You will receive the PPC within 1-2 days after your visit to the police station.

Since the PCC is generated electronically and can be verified by IRCC over the website itself, there is no need to get it stamped.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You can request for the PCC over Dubai police's website. All you need is your Emirates ID and have to pay a fee of AED 220.
After payment, visit the nearest police station with the confirmation email. You will receive the PPC within 1-2 days after your visit to the police station.

Since the PCC is generated electronically and can be verified by IRCC over the website itself, there is no need to get it stamped.
He is most likely not in Dubai anymore and is living in Canada(he is applying for Canadian citizenship)... as long as he have a EID# available he can apply online and get the PCC by email. He does not need to visit the police station in person

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
He is most likely not in Dubai anymore and is living in Canada(he is applying for Canadian citizenship)... as long as he have a EID# available he can apply online and get the PCC by email. He does not need to visit the police station in person
Thank you so much for all your advise. I am doing it now thru the online hopefully i can get it right away.

salman_ali94

May 26, 2018
I had applied for Dubai PCC on 16th January 2019 and still haven't heard back from them. Does anybody know what is the timeline to get PCC from Dubai online website?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I had applied for Dubai PCC on 16th January 2019 and still haven't heard back from them. Does anybody know what is the timeline to get PCC from Dubai online website?
2-3 working days. they normally quote you a week.
-I suggest you to go to their website and check the status of your application. This would require you to mention the application reference number
-In addition during the working hours of Dubai Police use the online chat help to inquire about the status of your application. They are super helpful

salman_ali94

May 26, 2018
2-3 working days. they normally quote you a week.
-I suggest you to go to their website and check the status of your application. This would require you to mention the application reference number
-In addition during the working hours of Dubai Police use the online chat help to inquire about the status of your application. They are super helpful
I had entered my reference number and it said "looks great", and it said that ot last changed on 16th jan i.e the date I applied. It has been 8 days till I applied for it, but still no further update

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

I live in Dubai, once i get ITA in Express Entry, do i need to submit only a police clearance certificate from Dubai or the certificate + Biometrics and Fingerprints? Can someone shed some light please on the Biometrics and Fingerprints?

Thank you in advance.

Jimioguns

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I live in Dubai, once i get ITA in Express Entry, do i need to submit only a police clearance certificate from Dubai or the certificate + Biometrics and Fingerprints? Can someone shed some light please on the Biometrics and Fingerprints?

Thank you in advance.
Once you get your ITA, you'll only be required to submit you PCC from dubai, and any other country you have lived in for over 6 months. Biometrics and finger prints would be requested by IRCC is you haven't applied before, as the new rule has biometric length of 10 years. I believe you'll do that at a VFS Dubai.

Reactions: hammoda4ever

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Am surprised that it took you guys 2-3 days to receive it. I applied for mine and it arrived within 2 hours on my email.

Are you living outside UAE currently? If yes, did you attach the required documents? Also If yes, did you have EmiratesID at time where you lived in UAE ?

Regards,,,

sigma_alpha

Feb 19, 2019
Am surprised that it took you guys 2-3 days to receive it. I applied for mine and it arrived within 2 hours on my email.

Are you living outside UAE currently? If yes, did you attach the required documents? Also If yes, did you have EmiratesID at time where you lived in UAE ?

Regards,,,
That was fast. I applied mine on Jan. 13, 2019 and I still don't have it now. I have my Emirates ID.