+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ceremony cancelled administrative error

Saas1982

Sep 28, 2021
I don’t foresee rescheduling any of the cancellations anytime soon because once the Oath is canceled, the file goes back into the system. Mississauga has a long list of files waiting for more than 6 months. The only way to address this is to contact your local MP and push for a resolution.

• Sad
Reactions: nifa87

cvisaquestions

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, no updates for me as well. I am an April 2022 applicant very close to the 18 months processing time mark so this has been long. I hope all of us hear good news soon.

nifa87

Sep 19, 2023
I hate waiting! My friends are now citizens , they’ve applied after us! It’s not fair! Every morning i check my tracker and still the same, ceremony is in progress!!!

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
I hate waiting! My friends are now citizens , they’ve applied after us! It’s not fair! Every morning i check my tracker and still the same, ceremony is in progress!!!
nothing can to do me from 21 Aug still waiting
I’m apply the application in 2021 November
Me I’m waiting more also finish my processing time more than 18 months when call ircc , mp , webform , request under the Access to Information Act (ATI)
every time he told me you have to be patient and waiting
Really it’s not fair

• Wow

milkaraul

Sep 21, 2023
I got mine canceled today just 3hrs after I received my interview date...the just apologized saying it's was a booking error .....did anyone else experience this problem before?? And how many more months it's takes before the can send u an new date...

Please am.sad

• Wow

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hello
Any one he have any update
Any one he try to call him or message him what happened
Please advise

milkaraul

Sep 21, 2023
They call me for the interview that's was canceled..he ask me some questions and he day to wait for an email for oath