+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ceremony cancelled administrative error

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
I'm sorry to hear. I hope they reschedule us soon enough. Yeah, i also received a call. Is it the ceremony at 1 PM by any chance and did they mention the nature of the error?
It was a virtual one, September 7th, 2023 at 7:45 am. They apologized and said it was an administrative error as they have many people.

Albert Frolov

Sep 12, 2023
Guys, keep us posted! My whole family's oath ceremony got canceled. It's strange - we got the congrats message in the tracker at the start of August, saying that we were scheduled for Sept 13. Then we never got any invitation. Last Thurday, we replied to the invitation to our test that we received in April, doing it in the hope that whoever receives it will forward our request to the office who does the scheduling. Indeed, we have received a message from our office in Scarborough to the effect that ceremony was canceled on that day and that we will be all rescheduled "in due course." Nothing since then. As for the tracker, it still says that we are scheduled for Sept 13. It's all so crazy...

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Guys, keep us posted! My whole family's oath ceremony got canceled. It's strange - we got the congrats message in the tracker at the start of August, saying that we were scheduled for Sept 13. Then we never got any invitation. Last Thurday, we replied to the invitation to our test that we received in April, doing it in the hope that whoever receives it will forward our request to the office who does the scheduling. Indeed, we have received a message from our office in Scarborough to the effect that ceremony was canceled on that day and that we will be all rescheduled "in due course." Nothing since then. As for the tracker, it still says that we are scheduled for Sept 13. It's all so crazy...

Albert Frolov

Sep 12, 2023
The same my problem
My ceremony cancellation in 21 Aug
Still waiting no any updates
Did you at least receive a full-fledged, "official" letter of cancelation? Or did they just reply to your e-mail inquiry, as in my case, and said that it's cancelled?

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Do you get invitation later ceremony

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Sorry to hear that, My family members got the update on August 30th, that their ceremony will be held virtually in the Missisuage office on September 7th and they received the official pdf invitation the next day morning by e.mail, however, on September 6th, they got an e.mail and phone call say that ceremony is canceled due to an administrative error.
no update to this date

Reactions: nifa87