+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ceremony cancelled administrative error

Jaz999

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Oath cancellation:

for who get ceremony cancelled this week due to administrative error did you get any Oath rescheduled or update .

cvisaquestions

Apr 14, 2022
Me also I got cancelled on Aug 21 from Mississauga offices still not rescheduled
This is awful. I had an interview and it passed well then i had an oath update on the tracker without email for aug 21 then another oath with email invitation for sep 8th which was cancelled. I feel so sad.

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
i got mine cancelled today for my oath on sep 8th. Did you get rescheduled yet?
My son and My husband got emails and phone calls from Mississauga office , saying that they cancelled the oath ceremony that supose to be tomorrow September 8th, due to an administrative error and will be rescheduled in due course.

• Sad
Reactions: nifa87

cvisaquestions

Apr 14, 2022
My son and My husband got emails and phone calls from Mississauga office , saying that they cancelled the oath ceremony that supose to be tomorrow September 8th, due to an administrative error and will be rescheduled in due course.
I'm sorry to hear. I hope they reschedule us soon enough. Yeah, i also received a call. Is it the ceremony at 1 PM by any chance and did they mention the nature of the error?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rose@watan