+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College Progress campus Sept 2019 Applicants

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hey there my name is Yash and I have got my offer letter for the course of Culinary Management and I uave already paid the fees and GIC and will apply for ViSA on Tuesday. I've created a thread for Centennial College lot more of times but I wasn't getting any responses, so I am trying again so they the applicant who have got their Visas or offer letters can come at one place and to know eachother. It would be nice to have friends when you're in a unknown place

Reactions: Okafor Julia

Skulvir36

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hey there my name is Yash and I have got my offer letter for the course of Culinary Management and I uave already paid the fees and GIC and will apply for ViSA on Tuesday. I've created a thread for Centennial College lot more of times but I wasn't getting any responses, so I am trying again so they the applicant who have got their Visas or offer letters can come at one place and to know eachother. It would be nice to have friends when you're in a unknown place
Hi I aslo got offer letter and I will apply in this week

May 2, 2019
Good mornin Yash,
I am Michael and my whatsApp number is +2348129717799 I got accepted last week for Cybersecurity program at the College and I am paying my Tuition fee this week. How nice to meet you here, and it will be nice to know more of us going to Centennial College this year.

Reactions: Okafor Julia

Yash1519

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Good mornin Yash,
I am Michael and my whatsApp number is +2348129717799 I got accepted last week for Cybersecurity program at the College and I am paying my Tuition fee this week. How nice to meet you here, and it will be nice to know more of us going to Centennial College this year.
Cool, I've sent you a text

Akshesh

Jul 7, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Passport Req..
03-07-2019
Anyone got into Software Engineering Technology fast track in Sept?
Hey there I've created an account just now ..so that I can reply here.. as I searched many FB groups but can't find any centennial WhatsApp group for sep-2019 intake ... It is great to know about batchmates because I'm also going for Software engineering technology prog. at Centennial College.
(I've send my passport to the embassy last Thursday.) Any common place where we can txt eachother conveniently please add me also. Thanks

BTW anyone is going Toronto from Gujarat ?(searching for a travel partner :)

Last edited:

Umesh bakshi

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Khanna, Punjab, India
Your profile