+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

centennial college offer letter issuing time..

khehra88

May 6, 2019
Got the status update from Centennial saying "your applied course has been filled for September intake."
So. Thinking to try something else

Have you got any updates?
I called them and they are saying your program is on hold. If it re-opens then your file will be processed

Stoned

May 8, 2019
College : Centennial
Course: mechanical engineering- design fastrack
Intake : Sept 2019
Ielts score: 6.5
Date of application: 18 March
Updates: no update yet!

Anyone here applied for the same course?
Hi,
Yeah me too, i have applied for the same course but still waiting for the offer.

Aug 17, 2019
I have applied for jan intake 2020 but now my counsellor is saying that centennial said that they wont accept my application.... is this thing faced my anyone else ??

Mel 777

Aug 9, 2019
I have applied for jan intake 2020 but now my counsellor is saying that centennial said that they wont accept my application.... is this thing faced my anyone else ??
My agent submitted my applicaton on july 25, for jan 2020 intake but still no acceptance letter. Why would they refuse to accept application if the program not full... the waiting time is too long though.... especially for international students who have to apply for study permit

Ebukamoses

Aug 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria.
Category........
Hello, Am Moses from Nigeria. I want to study advanced diploma computer programmer Analyst and I have applied for admission in three college, one turn down my application because I didn't have IELTS even after showing them my English proficiency certificate from my university. never knew Canada demands that. I need help, my whatsapp number is 07038689968.

Kartik Arora

Aug 20, 2019
Dear faculty,
My name is Kartik Arora and I have applied in the starting of June in centennial college for nutrition and food service management course for Jan intake 2020 but there is no response and I am waiting for a long time. Please let me know that how much time it will take?

Kartik Arora

Aug 20, 2019
Dear faculty,
My name is Kartik Arora and I have applied in the starting of June in centennial college for nutrition and food service management course for Jan intake 2020 but there is no response and I am waiting for a long time. Please let me know that how much time it will take for the offer letter ?
Please reply.
Thank you.

Nov 15, 2019
Ok
One of my friend got into this program he applied on 8th March and received offer letter on 28 March!
Hey can you please help me regarding same?
Means I have applied into centennial for May 2020 intake on 4-11-19 and still waiting reply can you please tell me the expected no. Of days in which they will respond?