+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College May 2019 Intake admission process ?

Syed211

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody have an idea about when would the May 2019 intake for Centennial college is going to open.

Also any help about the application process for Indian students would be highly appreciated. I have heard that Indians need to apply through the Bangalore office of Centennial college.

Thanks in Advance.
Syed 211

Imrankhan27

Nov 28, 2017
I too have decided to join in centennial for may intake 2019.. I am very much confused about the processing procedure

ajosh94

Oct 8, 2018
I enquired this with Centennial College office in Bangalore and received the following email -
"Greetings from Centennial College India Office.

Apologies for the late reply.

We are yet start processing applications for May 2019 intake, hence we request you to apply and contact us by the 15th of November 2018 for the same.

Note: If you have already received your Offer, kindly ignore this email.
For any further information, please feel free to email us at bangalore@centennialcollege.ca"

I think the applications are open but will take atleast a month to process them. If anyone has any other update, kindly post it here.

ajosh94

Oct 8, 2018
Any updates guys? Some people have already got their offer letters by applying individually.
On the other hand, consultants are saying that the applications are not yet open. :/